View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

"Hello, A.J., I--" Ms. Thompson glanced at Beth, who peeked giddily from behind me. "Ah...why is Bethany Nelson here?"

I shrugged. "I told her what I saw. She wants to see it, too." I decided to be direct.

We were actually quite a bit late meeting with Ms. Thompson. As I waited for Beth outside the classroom, I considered my position - what I knew, what could happen if others knew. I approached the teacher's desk and plopped my pantied ass on its surface ruffling my uniform skirt as I crossed my legs. My breasts nearly spilled out from my button-down shirt as I leaned sideways into Ms. Thompson, who sat stiff in her black office chair, tugging nervously at her skirt, just as she did whenever she was nervous.

"Y-you told her about it?" A look of fear struck her face as she peered over her shoulder to where Beth had taken post behind her, closing her in between the two of us.
"That's precisely what I wanted to discuss with you! I didn't think you'd go off to immediately inform the whole school!"

I dug a finger in my ear, annoyed by her whining in that stupid teacher's tone. "I only told Beth," I said. "But I could tell others. I missed the part where your reputation was my problem. It takes a lot to keep the gossip mill from turning, you know?"

Beth, keeping the most silent she'd ever been since I met her, crossed her arms over her chest, stealing glances at Ms. Thompson's skirt as she tapped her foot impatiently. I rolled my eyes. She may as well have just said, Let's see that cock!

Ms. Thompson clenched her fist over her chest, her arm nestled firmly between her cleavage as she locked eyes with me and shivered under my glare. "Are--are you blackmailing me?"

"Not quite," I said coolly, easing up and resting my hands on the table's edge. "I'm offering a deal. If your secret matters that much to you, perhaps you should take it."

I watched her sigh, a deep, heavy puff of air that told me: I caught her. I couldn't help but smile, deciding came across something interesting today.

"What do you want?" Ms. Thompson cleared her throat in a feeble attempt to speak with authority, despite her losing position. "Grades? Recommendation letters? It seems I won't be transferring from here as soon as I thought, so...I want to keep it as painless as possible."

"Those are a good start." I turned over and stretched my body across her desk. My belly crumpled her papers and my legs swung in the air behind me as I propped my head up with my elbow. Beth was about ready to burst as she reached out and took hold of Ms. Thompson's arms, pinning them down at their sides, widening the teacher's v-neck blouse by just a few inches as she pulled down at her sleeves.

My left hand ventured up her skirt over her tightly clenched thighs as large beads of sweat began to coat her forehead.

"Wh-what are you..." Ms. Thompson swallowed hard.

"Won't you show it to me again? Teacher?"

Despite Beth's looks, she was actually very strong. Ms. Thompson struggled against her grip to no avail as I flipped up her skirt and tugged at her panties.

"P-please don't..." Tears began to form at the corners of her tightly shut eyes. I wondered, if she opened them, perhaps then she would see the color in my cheeks as I realized just how cute my teacher was when she was being violated.

Even without my help, the outline of Ms. Thompson's dick was perfectly visible through the fabric. She was becoming firm yet again, to which Beth squealed with excitement.

"Wow!" she said, reaching out to drag her soft, slender fingers across the large bulge. "That is one of the biggest I've seen! Why would you want to give this up for a vagina?!"

Indeed, as Beth's fingers tickled her shaft, Ms. Thompson's huge cock continued to grow. Its uncircumcised tip peeked out the waistband of her panties and her shaft throbbed hungrily, greedy for contact. A mortified Ms. Thompson continued to struggle, flailing one arm while the other twisted in a desperate attempt to pull her skirt down and hide her erection.

"Say, do you think this is why she's always running off to the bathroom in the middle of class?" Beth mused as she pinned down Ms. Thompson's arm again.

I laughed at the thought. "Maybe!" I drew a moan out of her as I slipped my hand over her cock and felt all the way down to her swelling balls. "That's quite perverted, Ms. Thompson. All this time, you were getting hard in the presence of high school girls. You could get fired, you know?"

"N-no..." She winced as her cock twitched violently. "I...I didn't mean to..."

The sound of her voice made me shiver. The tip of my tongue slipped between my teeth and rested just behind my bottom lip. She's turning me on, I thought as my back arched...my ass inched up in the air. I eyed that small, squirming body which Beth held so easily. And that cock...

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-18-2013 at 05:24 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote