View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Part I: Secrets

There was something about the girls’ room. The uncomfortable chill of the toilet seat—the graffiti scrawled on the back of the stall door—the frigid silence just waiting to be broken…

It’d been two weeks already, but my mind had been impregnated with thoughts of Ms. Thompson since the day she bumped into me. My skin burned where her face planted against my breasts. It wasn’t long after that I wished I could’ve kept her there. I wanted to trap her. I wanted to slip my hands down her skirt and manipulate the petite and fragile body she hid beneath those plain teacher’s clothes.

“A dirty lie,” I told myself. My fingers were already slick with my own fluids as they teased my dripping cunt. I was really a joke; a vulnerable little bitch, submitting to my fantasies as I parted those lips and churned my own pussy. I needed to be punished. It was me who wanted to be trapped, violated.
My middle fingers thrust along the walls of my throbbing cunt. My skin tore under the bite of my nails against my thigh as my thumb worked that sensitive little button and I lost myself in a—ah—a-ahnn!

I was a mess. Hunched over, sticky with my own fluid, skirt hitched up to my waist, tangy beads of blood trickling down my thigh, the rise and fall of my chest, the trembling of my traumatized body…
“What is it about that woman?” My defeated cry resonated throughout the bathroom. In those two weeks, I realized Ms. Thompson had become the witch that hexed me.

“Damn, A.J., where you been?” Beth called me out.

All cleaned up, I sat down behind Nessa, who was twirling her hair as usual. This time, she wore a pretty blue bow in it.

“In the bathroom, where else?” I snorted.

“Not just today, smartass, all week! You just get up and leave class like you’re some hot shit!”

Nessa quit playing with her hair and pressed her fists up into her cheeks. “It’s true…as soon as class starts, you leave. What’s up with that?”

“Sorry, Ness, I’m just…on my period, y’know?” I waved my hand as if to wave the tension away between us. Nessa was like a sister. I couldn’t have her upset, but at the same time, I couldn’t tell her what I was really thinking about.

“Damn, ever heard of birth control?” Beth jabbed my shoulder and crouched down next to us. “Must be a pretty bad flow if you’ve gotta leave so often.”

My eyes rolled lazily in their sockets. “I don’t want to hear that shit from a girl who’s had two abortions all before her nineteenth birthday.”

With a tap on the blackboard and the clearing of her throat, Ms. Thompson made her presence known at the front of the class. I watched with intent, having noted her strange behavior over the two weeks. By then, even the other girls had noticed. Her face flushed easily with eye contact and she often pulled down at her skirt when she was nervous. Otherwise, she kept her hands at stomach height, fingers interlaced, with just a note of trembling. However, when our eyes met, she would lose composure completely. A look of mischief would settle on my face knowing those rosy cheeks were for me.

She cleared her throat again and began with the morning announcements. First was a reminder not to throw cigarettes in the school trash bins. The principal was pretty furious after last month’s fire. After that came lists of upcoming quizzes and assessments. The gym teacher was out on maternity leave and as a result we would be granted an extra study period. The lunch orders were mixed up so instead of Pizza Tuesday, we would have fish fillets.

“In addition, I…” eyes downcast, Ms. Thompson busied her hands with rearranging items on her desk. “…I’ll be taking an extended leave. Your substitute teacher, Mrs. Bell, will begin on Friday.”

There was no reaction from the class. Not that I blamed them – why would they care? It was only my chest that tightened a little, and even I couldn’t imagine why.

After lunch, I was on Ms. Thompson’s trail like a bloodhound. I finally found her walking out of the principal’s office, fiddling with her watch. It looked as though the clasp wouldn’t stay. By the time she looked up to find me towering over her, I’d snatched the watch from her wrist and hid it behind my back.

“Stop it!” she begged, “That’s my grandmother’s watch!”

“I’ll give it back if you tell me why you’re leaving.”

“That’s none of your business, so give it back!”

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll crush it.” I was serious.

The poor woman’s lips tensed as obvious tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.
“You students are so rowdy – that’s why I’m leaving. I’m going to find a job elsewhere where students behave. Now, give me back my watch or else I’ll have you suspended!”

I understood. I handed back her watch and watched as Ms. Thompson stormed away. I understood, but I didn’t believe her. If only the girls’ behaviors were what chased her away, she wouldn’t have waited that long. She had already been a teacher there for several months – none of our teachers had stayed that long. I followed Ms. Thompson back to her classroom. I had to know what she was really thinking.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 08:58 AM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote