Thread: Fiction: A day in Hell
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Spoiler:
Heya Jessica,

I noticed that on your list of PM dares is "Day in Hell", so I have set my creative mine to work - enjoy :P

[B][U]Triangle welcomes to Jessica to a day in Hell[/U][/B]

You may pick a day which suits you best to complete as I respect that this needs some time, but you should edge once daily every day until you undertake rest of this task

You must complete the following tasks within half an hour of time stated (so 3am means anywhere between 2:30am & 3:30am)

{if text is inside brackets you may pick 1 of the options}

04:00 Wake up, {3 Edges, 1 Ruined Oragum}
04:15 While having a cold shower melt ice cubes {6 on each boob, 3 up ass, 3 in pussy} & edge after cubes are melted before turning shower off
04:25 Once you get out of shower DO NOT DRY OFF until after 15 minuites corner time
04:45 Dry your self off & get dressed
04:50 Eat a bowl of cerals on your hands & knees (so will have to eat it like a dog)
05:00 Place your corset so it is completely covered in a bowl of water

Have a break for a bit (if this includes sleep you must sleep naked & repeat the shower challenge above, including corner time + shouldn't get dress unless told to)

06:30 Place corset in freezer (guess you can see where that is going) & edge once

Have a break for a bit (if this includes sleep you must sleep naked & repeat the shower challenge above, including corner time + shouldn't get dress unless told to)

08:00 Melt a ice cube on each tit, apply nipple clamps & then do 50 jumping jacks (if they fall off then melt another ice cube & start again)

09:30
Fuck you dildo for 5 min and then suck it for another 5 mins, then deepthroat it 5 times

If wearing clothes (meaning you havn't slept yet) take them off & stand in the shower with your corset, you have 5 seconds on cold running water to warm your frozen corset up before putting it on.
You must now kiss every door (between rooms in your house) before returning to the shower to edge using the cold running water
Dry yourself off without removing the corset {this is staying on for a while}

From this point on you can have a sleep without requireing wake up challenge

12:00 Write me a PM (copy your mistress in) on how this day is going)

14:30 {5 Edges, 1 RO, 15 minuites corner time}
Put on a tight panties
Take 2 slices of bread and put one on your chest as close to boobs as possible + 1 pushed against pussy (make sure they can't move as you are about to get physcial)
{10 Edges, 50 Star Jumps, 50 Push Ups}
{100 Star Jumps, 100 Push Ups}
Now eat that bread (without anything else on it, if you have a drink it must be 4 pints of warm sugar water)

15:00 Write in sharpie the following on top half of tits "Slut in use by Triangle" & then slap each tit 5 times

17:00 Take off corset+panties & melt 2 ices cube on each tit, up ass & in pussy
Write me a PM (copy your mistress in) on how this day is going)

19:00 Dinner Time - You may cook any meal you like, that you can prep, cook & eat in 1 hour & serve allowing for the fact that you are naked

21:00 50 pushups + 1 edge with panties from lunch time acting as a gag - mouth must be fully closed

23:00 Put an ice cube in your pussy, Write me a PM (copy your mistress in) on how this day is gone & go to sleep with just a track bra on (lie on your belly) & be glad day is over.

Don;t do it until your mistress tell you !

BvG : 224 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Triangle for this post: