View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #7
SlimBiGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSubmissiveCat View Post
So I saw this and was really desperate to pee and hadn't really done anything with piss in a while...
Seemd like the perfect opportunity to change that so I gathered up a bottle and a bowl and did the dare.
Placed the bowl on the floor and carefully got up on the toilet. Once I was up I realized just hooow high up I was, but too late to back it now!
So I started peeing and was suprised by how well it went! I had a pretty narrow stream and managed to direct most of that in the bottle, but then my body apparently decided to take some revenge on me for waiting so long to pee.
Suddenly the stream wansn't constant at all anymore. I stopped peeing for a moment and started again and it was a lot easier to control then. However the it fanned out pretty heavily.
So there I was: standing on the toilet, splashing pee all around, trying to at least get some of it in the bottle.
After what felt like an eternity, my bladder was finally empty and I at least managed to fill up almost a third of the bottle... and half the bowl.

I cleaned up the floor(Didn't want to block the bathroom for forever so I didn't lick it up. I know how long that can take :P), got dressed and took the bowl with into my room.
I wasn't looking forward to it, but this is the part everyone's looking forward to, so no excuses, right?
Took a deep breath and started quickly gulping down my piss. I drank a lot today so the taste wasn't nearly as bad I know it could have been, but it was still more than enough to make me gag.

This was a really fun dare! Not super keen on piss drinking and I liked the peeing part more, because how silly it was, but the drinking raised the stakes, so it got nice mix of emotions out of me^^
Fantastic!! I love this so much because you’re right, the peeing part is the fun part cuz it’s the part that’s an actual “game,” but the game has pretty high stakes! Love that you actually followed through. Great job!
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote