View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #21
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 11

Almost a week passed without Matt being forced to do anything else humiliating for the three girls. Then, the next Monday, he opened his locker to find a small wrapped box inside. FOR WEDNESDAY, said a note attached.

When Matt got home, he unwrapped the box and peered inside at its contents. The box was empty—save for a red pair of lacy panties. There was a small slip of paper inside, and in Grace’s handwriting it said, “WEAR ME.”

Wednesday morning, it was tough for Matt to dress. There was no way to make those panties comfortable. The felt like they were barely covering anything, and they kept creeping up into the crack of his ass. Finally, he just gritted his teeth and decided to work through it.

The whole day at school, it felt as though everyone’s eyes were on him, even though, as he knew, none of them could see what he was wearing under his normal clothes. He was perpetually at half mast, and he worried that someone would notice the bulge forming in his pants. Matt had never been so grateful for desks as he was today.

On his way out the front doors at the end of the day, Grace cornered him. “Don’t take the bus,” she said, smiling. “You’re coming with me.”

Matt followed Grace to her small car, his heart pounding all the way. What did she have planned for him today? How much of his dignity would he be able to preserve? If the past was any indication, the answer to that was none!

Grace unlocked the passenger door, but blocked Matt from opening it and getting inside. “Are you wearing the gift I got you?” she asked, hands on hips.

Matt flushed. “I am,” he replied. “I mean, I am… Mistress.” He tried to make the last word as soft as possible, but Grace could still hear it.

“Good. Then show me. Take off your pants.”

Matt looked around him as his stomach dropped. Grace was parked at the edge of the lot, and on the passenger side of her car, he was pretty well blocked from being seen. Still, this was his school, and this felt like more publi exposure than he was comfortable with. “Please don’t make me, Mistress,” he said.

Noticing the look in his eyes, Grace softened just a bit. “Then you can take them off in the car,” she replied. “But you’ll need to lose the shirt too.”

That wasn’t great, but Matt was still relieved. Anything was better than being half naked out in the open air, especially without the cover of the woods nearby! He got into Grace’s car and unceremoniously stripped off his pants. His semi-erect penis was barely contained by the lace, and it left nothing to the imagination. Grace giggled, but motioned for his shirt as well. Mat figured this would be fine. Anyone driving next to them would assume he’d just taken his shirt off.

Then Grace snatched up all his clothes, ran around the side of the car, and popped them into the trunk!

“Hey!” Matt hissed as Grace got into the driver’s seat. “What was that for?”

“To keep you from backing out,” Grace answered with a wink. Then she started driving.

The fifteen minutes it took to reach Grace’s house felt like an eternity. When they pulled up in her driveway, Grace turned off the car, but she didn’t open the door. Instead, she looked Matt in the eyes, a mischievous look on her face. “You’ve never worn lace before, I bet,” she whispered, her hand slowly going up his bare thigh. “It must feel so delicate. Almost like…” she moved her hand onto his stiffening cock “…it isn’t even there.”

Matt couldn’t help himself. He let out a moan. How far was Grace going to take this?

When Matt’s cock was standing at attention, so stiff it was pushing the waistband of the panties away from his body, Grace opened the car door and started walking to her house. “Come along!” she said.

Matt’s blood ran cold, but his dick was as hard as ever. Was he seriously considering this? Then again, what did he have to gain by sitting out here in the car? Eventually, Grace’s parents would come home, and they would see him wearing nothing but a pair of lacy panties!

Finally, he could put it off for no longer. In a mad frenzied dash, Matt swung the car door open, not even bothering to cover up as he ran for the front door of Grace’s house. His cock was bouncing, the panties doing nothing to keep his junk secure, and Grace was laughing with her phone out, taking a video of him!

When he got inside, he slammed the door shut behind him. “Oh my god,” he breathed, mortified… and incredibly horny!

And to think, this probably wasn’t even the main event Grace had planned!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: