View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #18
kearns

After an exhausting and life-changing day, it was time for bed.
"10 o'clock is your bedtime, girls. You'll be waking up bright and early tomorrow to shower and make me breakfast."
They followed Caroline up to her bedroom, and kneeled on the carpeted floor waiting for their Mistress.
"Tits, your cage isn't supposed to come in for a few days so until it does we'll have a special sleeping arrangement."
Caroline picked up the black harnesses she had plucked from the closet last night.
"You girls are going to be sleeping in my bed tonight."
Caroline removed her shirt, jeans, and socks, leaving her in just a bright yellow bra with smiley faces on the cups and a matching thong. Performing a sort-of sarcastic and exaggerated strip tease for the girls, she dropped out of her bra and thong and placed her worn undies on Pussyslut's head with a seductive wink. Her next motion was rough, though, firmly securing the straps of the thong behind Pussyslut's ears. For the second night in a row Pussyslut could not escape the overbearing smell of Caroline's intimate parts.
"Now, lemme just grab these collars here," she said, placing two black collars around each slave's neck, "and then we're almost ready for bed."
Caroline chose one of the black harnesses and wrapped it around her thighs, locking it with a *click*. She then did the same with the other harness, securing it around her chest. Next, she ordered Pussyslut and Tits to stand and approach the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Caroline took Pussyslut's head and placed it firmly between her boobs, attaching the collar to the harness. With no way to pull her head back, Pussyslut was trapped between her owner's boobs for the night. Laying on the bed, Caroline next ordered Tits's head between her thighs, and her head too was trapped with a distinctive *click*. Caroline squeezed her thighs around Tits's head, forcing her to take her first smell of her Mistress.
"I hope you girls like sleeping with your Mistress like this. We'll be doing this often. The only places you are allowed to get sleep in this world is between my boobs, between my thighs, or in your cage. Anywhere else is strictly off-limits. I've set the alarm for 6 a.m. It will wake me, too, but I have the advantage of being able to go back to sleep for two hours after I unhook you girls. The cameras will activate in the bathroom at 6 o'clock sharp, and the digital clock installed will begin its countdown, so you girls better hustle tomorrow morning and get to brushing your teeth if you don't want stinky breath all day. I think that's it... Nighty night, slaves!"
Caroline switched the lamp off, leaving her humiliated slaves to smell her pussy all night while their heads were trapped between her boobs and thighs.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote