View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 12:09 PM   #1
VegasTK10

Star 1 College Girls' Lingerie Party

Hey dare members, this is my first story, please provide your feedback, comments, suggestions, likes, dislikes, etc. The story is on-going and I will add more chapters as feedback comes in. This is an all-girls story but I may write an alternate story/ending that involves guys. Thanks for checking it out!

Story characters:

Sara (age 20) - Junior at the U; roommates with Liz; friends w/ Megan
Liz (age 20) - Junior at the U; roommates with Sara
Megan (age 20) - On dance team at the U; friends with Sara; fitness instructor at local gym
Jen (age 18) - Freshman at the U, on dance team with Megan
Rachel (age 18) - Freshman at the U, high school friend of Sara
Marissa (age 25) - Dance team alum; yoga instructor and manager of local gym; Megan's boss

Holly (age 44) - Professional sex therapist

Chapter One

Sara heard a knock and excitedly danced over to the front door to look through the peep hole. Through the tiny window she could see a woman with her hair up in ponytail, who appeared to be wearing a light pink robe.

“What is the passcode?” Sara whispered, just loud enough to be heard through the door.

The woman quickly opened and closed her robe, flashing a well-fitted, pink bra and panty set.

Sara opened the door, “Hi Megan, I’m so glad you could make it!”
Megan was smiling and gave her a hug.

“Me too, a lingerie girls’ night sounded so fun!” Megan replied.

The two girls had just met last year while trying out for the university dance team, and quickly hit it off even though Megan made the team and Sara didn’t. Megan was a perfect fit for the dance team with a tanned, athletic body and a couple other nice assets. She was also a popular dance and fitness instructor at the local gym.

Sara and her roommate Liz were both juniors at the U and first had the idea to do a lingerie party a couple years ago when they heard about an underwear party at another university. They still weren’t quite ready for a co-ed underwear party and decided instead to just invite a small group of girlfriends, figuring it might be even more fun to trade stories and secrets while wearing really sexy lingerie. Of course, if everyone was going to be sharing personal stories and showing a lot of skin, they had to be careful with who they invited. On top of that, Sara invited a professional sex therapist, who had been a guest speaker in her health sciences class last year, to come and share her expert sex tips with the girls.

There was another knock and Sara again danced excitedly over to the door to look through the peep hole. There stood a beautiful blonde girl in a creamy silk robe.

“What’s the passcode?” Sara again asked. The girl looked around and then quickly flashed open her robe showing a black-lace bodysuit and model curves.

Sara opened the door, “Hi Rachel, I’m so glad you came, and you look UH-mazing!”

“Thanks Sara, you’re looking hot too!”, Rachel replied. “I’m so glad you invited me; I feel like we haven’t hung out in forever.”

“Yeah, my first couple of years here at the U were a whirlwind,” Sara explained, “but now that you’re a freshman here, hopefully we can hang out more often.”

“I hope so, that would be fun!” Rachel replied.

Rachel had known Sara since high school, where they both played soccer, and she had always looked up to her. Rachel was a couple years younger and was a bit timid, so she really appreciated having the popular, outgoing Senior as her friend.

Over the next few minutes, two more girls showed up at the door; Jen, another freshman on the university dance team with Megan; and Marissa, a dance team alum, yoga instructor and manager of the local gym where Megan worked. Marissa was the oldest girl at the party by several years and also had a four-month-old baby at home. She had already lost most of her baby weight, other than in her breasts, and was very popular on social media as the hot, fitness-model-mom.

Megan had been pretty nervous about inviting Marissa since Marissa was technically her boss, but also because Marissa was her serious girl-crush. Megan had even told Sara once that if she had to go lez to save world, Marissa would be her first choice.

Everyone was now there (Sara-20, Liz-20, Megan-20, Jen-18, Rachel-18, and Marissa - 25), sitting in their robes, and chatting excitedly.

After a few minutes Sara stood up and formally welcomed everyone to the first lingerie girls’ night at the U! “The idea for tonight is to just have fun socializing and showing off our sexy lingerie while we play some fun games.” The girls all cheered and giggled some.

“We also have a special guest coming later this evening to provide some expert sex tips/instruction. Woohoo!”

“Before we start, this is a lingerie party, so everyone stand-up, take off your robes, and pack them away,” Sara instructed. “We won’t be needing those anymore.”

Liz chimed in, “Everyone here is sexy as hell, so don’t be shy.”

The girls all laughed nervously as they stood up and started to disrobe.

“Daaamn!,” Megan exclaimed, looking at Sara. “Where have you been all my life?”

“I take it you like my new bra and panties, or are you talking about these girls?” Sara responded jokingly while squeezing her boobs together with her arms.

“Haha, it ALL looks good” Megan replied, waving her hand at Sara’s entire body.

Sara was wearing a purple, half-cup bra that only covered the lower half of her breasts and were open on the top half other than some well-placed lace to cover her bits. On the bottom she was wearing matching purple panties which had just a small triangle of sheer fabric covering her pubic area, other than a small strip covering her womanhood, and were strung around her hips by just a thin elastic waistband.

“F---!, where have you been hiding that outfit?” Liz questioned. “You are a snack!! Ha.”

“I want to know where Rachel got her outfit”, Marissa chimed in, “I’m in love…with the outfit. Haha”

Rachel was wearing a black-lace bodysuit that tightly hugged her model curves, along with matching thigh-high stockings. Her bodysuit had a super high-cut waist that accentuated her legs and hips, and was sheer except for a diamond design covering her pubic area and the cups holding up her breasts. Rachel had a beautiful figure with long legs, womanly hips, full breasts, and a tight, long torso that would be a perfect fit on any catwalk. However, being that she was more shy, it was rare that she showed this much of her body and she didn’t really know how to respond to all the attention, but she was definitely loving it, especially coming from a popular, older woman.

Jen was the last one to take off her robe. “Holy sh--, Jen!” Megan exclaimed! “You’re gonna get yourself pregnant, haha!”

“Whoaaaa!” the other girls all stated in unison as they looked at Jen’s outfit.

Jen was the youngest girl in the group,having just turned eighteen at the end of the summer, with a bikini body to match. She was a confident dancer and could have any freshman guy she wanted, but she was also a bit reserved like Rachel. To make up for this, she often pushed the envelope with her fashion, which helped her to still get noticed even though she wasn’t a social butterfly. This was exactly her thinking when she went online and picked out her lingerie for tonight – a sexy, red piece that had more straps than actual fabric. Parts of her breasts and pubic area were covered with red lace, but most of her outfit was just a few straps that crisscrossed her chest and the top of her back, a few straps that ran around the widest part of her hips, and a g-string that disappeared between her ass.

The girls continued to socialize and admire each other’s outfits, and then decided to play a few classic games of Twister. They were all crying in laughter during one of the games when Sara had to put her arm right between Marissa’s breasts to reach a red dot, and another time when Jen had to straddle Marissa’s face to reach a green dot. Some of the moves got a little steamy, especially whenever panties were rubbing up against another girl’s arm or leg, but they just laughed it off.

Chapter Two

“When do we get our first shot of vodka?” Liz asked with a big smile after the third game of Twister.

“Oh yeah,” said Sara, “before start our next game, everyone needs to take a shot of watermelon vodka. We are going to play a modern version of the classic ‘truth or dare’ and we want everyone feeling open and relaxed. Ha!” The girls all laughed and giggled.

Liz chimed in, “The rules are simple, we’ll spin a bottle to see who will come up with the first truth or dare for the group, and then that person will spin the bottle again to see who will answer their question or do their dare. Once the person the bottle lands on finishes telling the truth or doing the dare, they will come up with the next truth or dare for the group, and then spin the bottle to see who will do it. If you don’t want to tell the truth or do the dare, you can take a shot of watermelon vodka, but you can only use the vodka save three times. After that you have to tell the truth or do the dare. Lastly, once everyone in the group has used up all their vodka saves, then we’ll do the last few rounds with dares only! Everyone good with that?”

“Yeah, sounds fun, but what kind of dares are we talking about?” asked Jen.

Sara chimed in, “I say nothing illegal, like public nudity, and nothing disgusting, like eating rotten food or bugs.”

“I agree with that,” said Liz. “I also vote that all dares have to be within the group, nothing outside of this room. Also, if you lose an article of clothing from a dare, you have to keep it off for the rest of the game.”

“Oooh, spicy! I like it,” Sara said in agreement. “Anything else?”

Liz chimed in again, “Everyone has to swear to secrecy…and no pictures,…obviously. Haha.”

The watermelon vodka was already helping to loosen up as the girls all agreed to the rules without protest, though there were a few nervous giggles. Mostly though everyone was feeling some excitement at what might be shared during the game.

The questions and dares started out pretty tame like ‘how many boys have you kissed’ and ‘I dare you to make-out with your hand for 30 seconds’, but they quickly moved to ‘how often do you play with yourself’ and ‘pretend you are having an orgasm in front of everyone’.

It didn’t take long before the girls had used up all their vodka saves and were moving on to just dares.

During their conversations and questions, the group had learned that none of them were a virgin, with everyone ranging from between one to four partners. They learned that all the girls had given a blowjob and all except Rachel had tried swallowing cum; however, only Megan and Marissa had really enjoyed it. Sara admitted to owning a dildo and Liz admitted to borrowing Sara’s dildo, much to Sara’s surprise, but swore that she had thoroughly cleaned it before and after using it. They also learned that none of them had experimented with another girl, but they all thought women were attractive and would be open to a threesome.

Marissa also admitted that she fantasized about giving a BJ to two guys at the same time and swallowing both of their cum, which the other girls thought was totally wild. Rachel admitted that she thought her roommate’s mom was hot and had even fantasized about hooking up with a hot milf. They also learned that Megan and Liz had both tried anal sex, and Megan had even fantasized about having an orgy with three guys – one in her mouth, one in her vagina, and one in her ass – at the same time. Needless to say, a lot of truths had been shared with the group already, and the girls were feeling pretty open.

Marissa had just used up the last vodka save in the group and it was her turn to start the last few rounds of dares only.

“Let’s turn this party up! I dare the next person to give a two-minute lap dance to the person seated to their immediate right. Don’t hold back, I want to see someone blush!!” Marissa stated, and then spun the bottle.

The girls were excited and cheering loudly as the bottle was spinning and then slowly came to a stop, pointing right at the new 18-year-old, Jen. Seated directly to her right was the oldest girl in the group…Marissa! The girls laughed and cheered loudly. Jen nervously stood up.

Jen was a confident dancer but doing a lap dance was definitely outside her comfort zone, especially considering the skimpy, red-strap lingerie that she was wearing. She also had to give the lap dance to Marissa, a super popular, older woman.

Marissa, for her part, couldn’t believe her luck and was feeling some nervous excitement at the idea of bikini-body Jen giving her a lap dance. Marissa had never even flirted with another woman, but she had fantasized about having some girl on girl fun, and the idea of this hot girl shaking her goods right in her face was getting her pretty excited.

Marissa was sitting down with her hands in her lap, wearing just her white satin panties and matching push-up bra. Jen moved over until she was standing right in front of Marissa, and took a deep breath, “I can’t believe I’m going to do this,…are you ready?” she asked Marissa.
Marissa just nodded, unsure if she should be doing anything. The other girls cheered loudly.

Liz grabbed her phone, “Give me a second, I’ll start some music,” she stated. Within a few seconds on came Jessie J and Ariana Grande singing ‘Bang, Bang’. Liz shouted, “You’re on Jen, work it girl!”

Jen definitely knew how to dance, her tan and nearly naked body immediately moving seductively and perfectly to the beat. She started gyrating her hips with her hands raised above her head, whipping her hair across her beautiful face, and dropping down a few times. She continued dancing seductively right in front of Marissa and then moved closer and closer until her silky thighs were straddling Marissa and rubbing on Marissa’s own smooth hips and thighs.

Jen was really getting into it, grabbing Marissa’s hands and placing them on her own smooth hips. Her skin was already warm and starting to lightly sweat. After a few more gyrations, Jen lifted herself off Marissa’s thighs and moved upward until her breasts were right in front of Marissa’s face. Jen seductively moved her chest, squeezing her breasts with her hands, and moving them closer to Marissa’s face until the thin fabric covering her nipples was lightly grazing Marissa’s lips. Both girls shuttered at the touch, while the other girls looked on captivated.

Jen lowered herself back down onto Marissa’s hips and gyrated back and forth some more, simulating intercourse, with Marissa’s hands still holding onto her hips. Marissa had closed her eyes and her face was starting to get flushed. Megan, Sara and Liz all whooped and cheered.

Jen moved back off Marissa’s hips and turned around, giving Marissa a close-up view of her nearly naked backside. The other girls continued to cheer and whistle. Jen then started twerking her tight ass while slowly moving backwards until she was again straddling Marissa’s legs, with her ass cheeks less than a foot from Marissa’s face. Jen slowed down her gyrations and placed Marissa’s hands on her hips again then seductively started to bend over while looking back at Marissa with her damp hair sticking to part of her face.

With Jen now completely bent over, Marissa had a close-up and exclusive view of Jen’s intimate area and the narrow fabric running over her womanhood. Jen was already wet and didn’t realize that the thin fabric covering her womanhood had slid a bit out of place, revealing part of her labia and even a small opening into her vagina. Marissa was almost hypnotized looking at Jen’s lips and her most intimate box.

Jen continued to move seductively backwards until her slit was less than an inch from Marissa’s chin, not realizing the full show she was actually giving her. Marissa could almost taste Jen’s essence and was tempted to give her a lick. Her mind was telling her no, but her body and her fantasy were both telling her to go for it.

Marissa started to slowly stick out her tongue and immediately felt it touch Jen’s soft, warm lips. Jen let out a small moan and closed her eyes. Marissa paused for a second, then gently slid her tongue further into Jen’s intimate opening, tasting her sweet body. Jen let out another small gasp and continued to seductively dance, moving her arms, neck, and head, but keeping her ass right up against Marissa’s face. After a few more seconds Liz yelled “Time!”.

Marissa still had her tongue inside Jen for another couple seconds, holding her there with her hands still on Jen’s hips. Liz yelled “TIME!” again. Marissa let go of Jen’s hips and Jen stumbled forward, opening her eyes.

“Holy crap! That was insanely hot!!,” Sara remarked, “now that was a lap dance, haha.”

“I need a towel…and a shower!,” Megan exclaimed while giggling.

Liz added, “That’s how a real dancer gives a lap dance!”

Jen’s face was totally flushed and her heartbeat was racing. Her mind was trying to process the fact that Marissa, an older, sexy, and popular woman, had just had her tongue inside of her. She hadn’t even realized that her intimate opening had been exposed. Did the other girls notice, she wondered? The whole thing was so taboo….and it felt AMAZING.

Marissa’s face was also flushed, savoring the taste of Jen’s incredible body. She was also wondering if the other girls realized that Jen’s sweet pussy had been exposed, and that she had put her tongue inside her.

“Looks like Marissa might need a towel too,” Liz chimed in again, noticing some wetness on Marissa’s lips. Marissa’s face turned pink again, wondering if Liz knew what she did, and was calling her out.

“It’s Jen’s turn, time to get back at someone!” Sara interrupted, feeling frisky herself and ready for the next dare.

(end of chapter two)

Last edited by VegasTK10; 07-23-2020 at 09:40 AM.
VegasTK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VegasTK10 for this post: