View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 01:16 PM   #6
badger183

i would just like to thank naked_lego for the support.

Part 5

Mia

Finally it is Friday!! And I can work out what is so secretive about my perants company. I have so many questions I want to ask.

Plus I maybe finally be able to tell Kate what is happening or at least some of what is happening. She has been nagging me for days about it and every time I have said nothing about it.

It is killing me not being able to tell her. We share everything or rather we use to before Anna took over my care. We used to go every were together. Tell each other everything and do everything together. But all that was before Anna.

since Anna we hardly go anywhere and do anything because i am not allowed to do anything apart for goto shops or occasionally be allowed to go to the park to meet Kate. Fortchanly Kate is understanding and is always there for me.

That is what so odd about Anna letting me go to the cinema and spending so much time with Kate. But I am not going to complain or say anything about being able to spend more time with my best friend kate. Although that was not actually case.

But now I better get ready to meet Liam and more importantly my best friend kate. Better text her to see if she still coming

Mia : hey, you still coming later
Kate : yeah of cause
Mia : grate I will see you at the cinema
Kate: ok
Mia : and don't forget to cover for me.
Kate : I wouldn't. But you still need to tell me what you are doing?
Mia: I will, later on, I promise.
Mia : got to go , see ya
Kate : see ya later.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote