View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 02:42 AM   #1
mr doggy

Default School election bet.

Hello. My name is Jane and I attend Riverside school. The school prides itself on discipline, honor and commitment to everything they do so much that rules and a code of conduct was enforced by the school principle and students encouraged to Wright and honor their own contracts between themselves and teachers to learn the meaning of commitment when they leave school and enter the real world of work.

The contracts written by the students to the teachers and students involved how they would act and conduct themselves during school and classes as well as any other thing they may want to add and the contracts between the students to other students involved how they would treat each other and do for each other and with the student to student contracts they would be written out and signed be each other but must be signed off by a teacher before making it official then whatever is in the contracts would be legal and enforced by the other students and teachers. As the school is private and just out of town with in a large estate discipline and rules were enforced by their own teachers.

My name is Jane and this is how my predicament started. “Hey Jane, I heard you are running for school president this year agents’ me?” said Mary as she sat across from me at the lunch canteen. “Yes in going to run this year and I think I’ve got a good chance of winning to so may the best girl win.”

“You’ve got no chance because I’m more popular than you and why would the other students want to vote for you.”

“Yes they would and I’m going to run against you and I think I can win.”

Mary paused for a minute looking at me thinking of how smug I was and how I annoyed her so much and then said with a smile on her face “ Ok then seeing your so smug how about a little wager over who wins then.”

“What sort of a wager” I asked as I was curious about what she was thinking.

“Well the election is two weeks away so the bet will be we both spend the week righting a contract for each other involving what we have to do for each other over the rest of the year like a slave, it might involve doing homework, doing chores for the other or anything we think of really and sign them and have a principal sign them as well and hold them, but the catch is we can’t read the others contract until after the election count and then its official.”

“I don’t know about that Mary.”

“What’s wrong are you chicken?” This made the lunch room stop and pay attention as they all egged me on to take the bet. “Ok it’s a bet” I said as we shook hands and started walking back to class as I thought about the contracts for the bet.

That night I found some paper I took out of my folder and thought about what I wanted her to do for me when I won. I would probably have to do for her things like follow her around all day and do all the things she didn’t want to do and I suspect I would have to do something embarrassing in front of her friends like crawl around the schoolyard on my hands and knees and stuff.

This made me think and I put them into her contract plus things like wearing a really short skirt to school so her panties were showing to the boys and eating lunch on the floor on her hands and knees like a dog every day in the lunch room.

By the end of the week I had finished my contract for her and I placed it into the large envelope and sealed it then I wrote Mary’s contract on it and put it in my school bag. At lunch time we both met in the staff room to hand our contracts over to the principle and as we both swapped envelopes and signed each one we handed them both to the principle to sign off on.

“Now girls before I sign these contracts and make them official I want you to have a quick think because once I sign off its official and whoever looses will have to honor it as part of the schools honor system and whatever is in the contract will be enforced by the teachers and students no matter what, it’s all part of building character and learning that there are consequences to your actions. “Oh yes you both know the punishment for breaking the school code of conduct and dishonoring a contract, you will be expelled from school and I’m sure your parents would not be happy with that happening.”

Mary and I thought about this and both agreed to honor the contracts so our principle signed them making it all official.

Over the next week I campaigned very hard and had a good chance to win as most of the students said they would vote for me but on Election Day the votes were counted and I had lost by seventeen votes.

I immediately thought about Marty contract and how I would have to honor it, I only hope she didn’t embarrass me too much. “Hi Jane, aren’t you going to congratulate me on my win.”

“Congratulations” I humbly said to her as I knew she was the type of person that would rub in my loss. “Are you ready to open your contract after lunch Mary?”

“ OK, we will go straight to the principal’s office strait after we eat lunch so I can get it over with” I said with a sigh wondering what’s in the contract she wrote before me and if I should have gone through with it in the first place then I thought It’s too late now it’s done and I lost
As we entered the principal’s office he already had the two envelopes on his desk, the first thing he did was say to Mary "i suppose you want to know what Jane wrote about you before i throw it away and we see what Jane has to do for you in her contact.

"Yes please" said Mary then he read out my contract out to Mary.

I Mary will crawl on her hands and knees behind me whenever we are inside the school, the lunch room and library for the rest of the year.

I Mary will have her clothing controlled by Jane for the rest of the year.

I Mary will follow all of Jane's orders she gives you for the year.

I Mary will stand at assembly in front of the entire school and tell them that i am Jane's slave and i am a worthless slut and i love to serve Jane in any way she pleases.

Then he threw the contract into bin and opened the one written for me. “It looks like you lost Jane, I hope you will be honoring whatever is in the contract and don’t dishonor the schools code.”

“Yes principle I will have to, I don’t want to be expelled for something like that and my parents would kill me if I was expelled.”

Our principal took out my contract and read through it for the first time and I could see he had a tiny smirk on his face every now and then making me think what was in it. Once he finished reading it he said “Because the contract involves the other students and teachers enforcing what you have to do for Mary over the rest of the year I think I should read the contract over the PA system so they know what you have to do.”

“Yes sir” I said as the principal started to address the students and teachers.

“Attention students and teachers, as you are aware the student election is over and your new school president is Mary Conner’s, and as most of you know there was a little bet between Mary and Jane, the contract is in my hands and Jane will have to honor it and do whatever Mary has in it and I expect the student body and teachers to make sure it is honored.

“I Jane for the rest of the year will forfeit all my rights to Mary for the rest of the year and let Mary have control of the following items.

Clothing control, this means Mary has the right to tell Jane how and what to wear for the year.

Action control, this means Mary has the right to tell Jane what to do or where to go at any time.

Jane must do all Mary’s chores and any activity’s she can think up.

Jane must kiss Mary’s bare butt each morning at assembly in front of the entire school for the year.

Jane will become Mary’s slave for the year and follow all orders given to her by Mary.

This made the students and teachers giggle with the thought of Jane having to kiss Mary’s but each morning in front of everybody. I looked shocked with what was in the contract and a little embarrassed as well but I had made my bed and now I have to lay in it.

.”Now off to class before you are late girls and good luck Jane” he said to us as we both left the office and headed back to our next class. “Are you really going to make me go through with having to kiss tour butt in assembly Mary?”

Mary thought about my question and then replied “of course I am, you lost the bet so I’m looking forward to embarrassing you in front of the entire school, and you will be loving doing it by the end of the year and just think yourself lucky I didn’t make you kiss my asshole instead now that would be embarrassing for you.”
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-14-2019 at 02:59 PM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post: