View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 01:41 AM   #19
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
That is so exciting! Do you mind sharing which ones?

Lots of fun stuff still to come!
We did the car ride with Matt blindfolded gagged, puppy ears and stripping once we arrived at the house. Drinking pee out of a bottle (my pee though, it makes me horny) Sadly no cage for Matt to sleep in at the place we were staying, but had him sleep on the floor under a table tied by collar and leash to table leg. Some of the pee control stuff, such as exercises while desperate, playing with his cock with my feet etc.. Had him washing dishes handcuffed, didn't have a maid outfit, but got him to wear a bikini haha another night I had him sleep tied spread eagle, blindfolded, his cock caged, then in morning had him give me oral while still tied and blindfolded (did do a little rimming and smothering /breath control too (I had untied his hands for this so he could signal if he needed too) )

I tied him up in bathroom caged, watching me shower.

Had a day out with Matt caged and no underwear.

Took him in the garden naked on hands and knees with collar and leash and had him pee up a tree, played fetch etc.. outside like a dog while I ate dinner.

I'd love to be able to take Matt to work with me, but sadly don't think that would be possible where I work lol

And the latest part about having another girl around was hot! Unfortunately I don't think I know anyone who would be up for that, my friends are not very kinky haha (well other than Lucy lol)

Looking forward to reading future parts!
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sam~ for this post: