Thread: Fiction: University Life
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:17 AM   #17
sparklystar

Default chapter 8

James’s POV

Rosie and Max came and joined us in the main hall. I don’t know why we stayed stood there. I didn’t want to find out who was going to be messed up for a week but when we tried to get out, security kept us inside the room. Finally the trickle of people coming in stopped and a man got up on stage. I had to squint against the lights to see him properly but I guessed he was the manager.
“Evening everyone. Welcome to Whore. For some of you this moment will be a disappointment, for others a joy and for two a nightmare come true. It’s time to announce this week’s Whore King and Queen. For those who don’t know, let me just explain. Each week on a Sunday we pick a Whore King and Queen who attend Whore every night for the week they win the… coveted prize. You’ve all seen the poles on the way in. They are chained to the pole each night and any guest coming to whore may do to them whatever they like. For many it is a fantasy becoming real. There is no way to back out,” the manager explained. I shuddered with disgust. I glanced at Rosie. Why would she think this was a good idea? I felt Sofia shiver next to me and I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her.
“So the time has come. This week’s Whore King is…,” there was a pause while he fumbled with an envelope. “Alex Jacobson.” A spotlight shone on the crowd until it pinpointed a boy who was staring stunned at the stage. Security ran in and grabbed the boy and dragged him to the stage where he was supposed to wait. “And for the girls this week…” There was another pause.

Sofia’s POV

I spun round to look at James. That was not my name they just called out. Was it? One look at James’s face was enough to convince me it was. He pulled me into his chest while I sobbed quietly into his chest. If they couldn’t find me, surely they would give up trying to find me.
That was until Rosie opened her mouth. “Wow, I never knew you could be such a slut Sofia,” she called loudly. I felt the heat of a spotlight on my neck and knew I’d been found.
“Rosie!” I heard James growl. I felt a hand on my arm pulling me away.
“James leave it. We’ll sort it out in the morning,” I said accepting my doom. I let myself get led to the stage and I stood there, my head tilted dejectedly and being stared at by a bunch of girls who were actual sluts compared to my modest jeans and t-shirt.
“Well this is a surprise. Our Whore Queen actually wearing clothes for once,” the manager said. His face leant towards me and I backed up as quickly as I could. “We’ll have to change that won’t we?” he said. I heard a rumbling of agreement and then two hands gripped my upper arms. The manager came closer to me brandishing some scissors. He came face to face with me. He snipped both arms of my t-shirt so my t-shirt fell down and bunched around my waist. He then cut down one of the sides and the t-shirt fell completely off. I swallowed hard, I was wearing just my bra and jeans on stage. He then undid my belt and pulled my jeans down revealing my underwear. He helped me step out of my jeans. In my thong and black lacy bra I felt nervous but exhilarated. “Shall we let her keep the underwear?” he asked. There were mixed murmurings before the hands let me go. “Take them to Jake,” the manager said and we were both led off stage.

James’s POV

I watched as Sofia got her clothes cut off. It was horrible to watch but every time Luke, Andy and I tried to get closer to help her or leave so we didn’t have to watch our friend go through this, we got stopped by some burly men. I made the mistake at glancing at Rosie and seeing her delighted grin at what was going on. Max looked at Rosie, annoyed she was still going through with it. I looked at Max and caught his eye.
‘She’s insane’ I mouthed. Max nodded once.
‘She’s got a mental illness,’ he mouthed back. I looked at Rosie. It made the situation a little less bad but still awful. I shuddered as Sofia was taken away offstage.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote