Thread: Fiction: Leigh's First Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
MrCS

Post Chapter 1 Meeting at the Train Station

It was a fresh, early spring day as Leigh carefully stepped off the train into the bustle of Manchester Piccadilly station. The sun shone through the glass arched celling, and felt warm on her face, but the air was cold, that bitter cold that feels like your face is on fire. She had had a pleasant trip to Manchester, the trains were not delayed, and the views were spectacular as she travelled through the Peak District; Lambs were springing in the fields and the tops of the mountains still glimmered in the last of the winters snow. She however had a more interesting reason for travelling to Manchester, it was to meet a friend, a friend that she had never met before. They had met on an online dating service, and they fell in love at first sight, all be it on Skype.

Leigh was a simple girl, she wanted nothing but love, and she gave only the same. She was18 years old, about 5 foot 6 and was a comfortable size 14, with the most amazing DD boobs you will ever see. Her long black hair just covered her nipples, and her brown eyes made a beautiful feature on her beautiful face. She used little makeup, as her true beauty didn’t require any, and she was dressed to impress, whilst not going over the top, wearing a cute blouse and black Jeans, with sexy knee length heels, and only a thin Jacket to keep her warm.

As Leigh walked down the platform, she felt butterflies in her stomach, knowing that she would be meeting the love of her life in only a matter of minutes. She looked at the arrivals board, puzzled as to where to meet Mark, when she felt a buzzing in her pocket. She pulled out her phone, the screen read: ‘Incoming Call Mark’. She answered the phone, her stomach churning, and he spoke in a soothing voice, ‘I’m just coming into the station now beautiful, where are you?’ Leigh’s heart melted, as she heard his voice and she fell speechless, as Mark continued to say ‘I think I’m on platform 10, not sure though, you can come and meet me if you like.’ Immediately Leigh ran towards platform 10, counting the platforms as she ran past them, until above the door, that magic number 10. Leigh begged her way through the ticket collectors on the platform entrance, only to see him stepping off the train.

He was tall, well above 6 foot, maybe 6 foot 5 or 6, and built to suit. He was muscular, but still had the belly to cushion his partners head as she cuddled up to him on a cold winters night, with dark hair and blue eyes. He was 20 years old, and was handsome in appearance, but not to most girls taste. He dressed with style, wearing a pair of fitted Jeans, and a long sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a warm Jacket. Leigh ran down the platform, dodging children, luggage, people and all other imaginable items on a train station until she tripped, flying through the air and landing in a pair of muscular arms.

Leigh began to apologise, almost begging for forgiveness ‘Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to fall, I’m a little clumsy’. After almost breaking into tears, she slowly looked up, and immediately her eyes met the eyes that belonged to those muscular arms. They were handsome and Blue, and surprisingly a long way away, framed by well styled dark hair, and a sweet smile. ‘And you must be Leigh’ the cute smile said. Leigh’s voice quivered ‘yes’ she replied ‘and you must be Mark?’ The cute smile became a cheeky grin. It was as if time itself had stood still with the commotion of a station, two people had been joined in their own slowed down version of time.

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 04:32 AM.
MrCS is offline   Reply With Quote