View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #103
Miss Lizzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
so this is what you will need to be getting to do everything.

Items required for your time on holiday:

3 Micro bikini's (three different Bright colors)
Tails plug (i know someone already beat me too it earlier but i still had some ideas of it)
Moist Towelettes (trust me you will need them to stay clean and sanatized, for a time)
one tightly fitting silver chocker with small d-link,(gold silver or black color no other color can be chosen)
One tag for the tightly fitting chocker (where Bimbo Lizzi will be written)
Finally, a variety of tight, skimpy dresses that would be shorter then you normally would wear.

first off, the Micro bikinis, you will be needing to go to the beach or poolside areas atleast twice a day and the micro bikini's are all you will be allowed to wear, each with a slight modification made, one with to holes in the tops so your nipples will fit threw, another with one hole for your clit to fit threw and the third will have all three hole cut into them. on the second visit to the poolside or beach you will have a tail plug inserted for the duration of the beach or poolside trip,(duration is no less then 2hours.)

now onto the topic of the tightly fitting chocker, tag and moist towelettes.
the reason for the towelettes is because you will not be allowed to use the restrooms anywhere for 4 days out of your vacation time,(the total time of four days is up to you, weither you want to go the first four day, the last four days or split it up, there has to be a total of four days).

for the chocker and tag, well the moment you have them in your hands they will be worn for the entire vacation without removal until you are back inside your own home, and the tag will be visable and easily read as well.

also you will not be allowed to wear anything that would cover any part of you up which is why you will be wearing only tightly fitting and skimpy short dress on vacation as well, and upon the final day of the vacation you will need to wear one of the tail plugs no less then 14hours, and you will answer any questions asked about it as well as try to bring it up in conversations so it is not forgotten.

you will be keeping any items bought on the vacation that was needed for this and for obtaining any of the tail plugs you are to go into a shop that will have them, and purchase a nice made one that you will also ask the attendant to put in for you upon purchase, basically say you would like help wearing it out,(you may remove it when its you are in your room, but remember all the other rules you have now)
Omg!

Well bimbo lizzi has fun reading and was actually quite fun and hasn't helped bimbo lizzis wet , denied pussy!

However this is too extreme in every section x

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote