View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #98
Ethancole

Okay here goes an attempt at a dare hehe.

Since it seems like your boyfriend is being included in a few of these I'll also include him for fun ^.^ and hopefully to make it seem a little more rational haha..

Tell your boyfriend that if he wears a pair of panties under his clothes in your next meal out you will wear a full set of lingerie and a short dress. (Stockings, suspender, panties) If he agrees you will do this, if he doesn't agree then perhaps tell him he has to do it tonight in the bedroom or walk down to reception in the hotel.

Before you leave for the meal put a 6 sided dice down the front of your panties. While in the restaurant you will take this dice out periodically to roll it for some decision making. First is when you sit down in the restaurant, you will roll take the dice out and drop it on your chair and check the number.

1-3 - Is a stored edge.
4-5 - Is two stored edges.
6 - Go to the bathroom.

Second time you will roll the dice is after you've ordered drinks, make sure to order food at a later time and subsequently roll the dice every time the waiter or waitress speaks to you or your partner.

If you roll a six you must go to the bathroom and if you have any stored edges you must complete them in a stall. Once you have completed them roll the dice in the bathroom outside of a stall.

1-2 bend over the sinks making sure your panties and stockings are on full display until someone comes in.

2-4 you must go into a cubical and strip off your dress, go out of the cubical touch your left toe and pull your hands up your leg as if sorting your stockings, do the same with your other leg too.

4-6 go back to your seat at the restaurant.

You may have to go to the bathroom a couple of times in this dare and thats fine reroll that dice every time you enter.

I hope you enjoy ^.^

limits : family and friends being involved, Anal, full nude, facial or masturbation pictures, public

Check out some of my stuff ^.^
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75731

Drop me a Kik - ethancole112
Ethancole is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethancole for this post: