View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 12:10 AM   #100
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Corner time report
I am composing this in a word processor before pasting it into the thread. I could not take notes during, but after. Also I have memories are trickling in as I am typing. Organising them has been some trouble. These are not all in chronilogical order. It has taken longer to write this than actually standing there the 85

..............cut cut cut........

After the stand...
I did not think I would feel relief. I maybe was too brave or too stupid. I was relieved. I stretched did a few deep knee bends, shook myself to limber the joints. This body is getting too old for many things that were easy.
I jotted down some notes on things I wanted to report about. Not all the details made it here. I think that this is fairly long now.
After the stand and while I was putting this together I thought much about if I would stand again. I don't really know if I will. I don’t want to get into a tennis match, even a three or four way match. I also want to get new folks to try this. Running up the time will, I suppose, discourage too many from considering. So I doubt I will unless there is a rather long gap in standing.
On the point of getting new folks into corner time here, should people who have stood and taken a 5 minute slot stans again and take a slot that a new person could have taken? I can see that they really might want to extend themselves. That is good. But should they take a slot if someone new would fill it? How about if you want to go another time you have to wait for a week of no one standing? It would allow a new person to take a turn (sooner at a lower time).
I wonder how many attempt a stand secretly, fail, and never post. When the thread becomes slow it may be good to create a sister thread "I tried to do more and failed" I don't feel I could start and maintain a thread. So I will just leave the idea for someone else.
Thank you for this dare thread and all the interesting reading. I have a great, now much greater, respect for those who have stood their time. I have neglected to post my praises. I suppose I will have awe for those who stand for longer after me.
Wow!!! I would say,... You are a hero!
I am really very happy you contributed! You did a great stand, with great emotions. I guess you experienced all in a manner that i "like". And you definitely did beat MarvHarvey in writing the best report. Amazing.

Wow,... Where do i start to comment....

I knew you were curious and eager. You had send me pm's, you had made little requests in this thread. It was clear you were on the one hand frightened for the long time, but in the other hand intrigued. At the end,... It had became unavoidable. No longer you could watch the times grow, no longer you could live the fact that you were motivating yourself only to findout the bar had been raised again. It had became unavoidable. I knew that, and for that reason i was really looking forward to your contribution.

Wow,.. I had to cut the quote a bit in order to avoid hitting the post-length-limit,.. Lol .

At the beginning your thought weer still rational. Excitement i would say. You were happy as it seems. Happy you finally joined, fantasizing about the future of the thread, happy to be part of this little family.
It is remarkable that you keep in that state for quite long. The amount of pleasant kinky memories that pass your mind is immense.
Then the physical discomfort starts. And the worry. Yes,.. You really want to peek. Iam really happy you didn't. That would have spoiled it. Starting over seemed maybe easy at that time but in reallity it would have been disastrous. It just became hard. All became hard. It is remarkabel that you reached the phase of "damn it's hard" only when running in the middel. Most people feel the regret already in the beginning.
As it seems you have less to report on the time after the mid-point. That's not strange. Some trance likely had settled in. You don't really describe it as trance but you hint towards being close to dozing. The trance parts is anice part. I can more or less say i am happy you did this long time. I guess you really needed at least an hour to get to this phase.
Then... It was over.... It's kind of funny. You don't feel a big relieve. It is just over.
You did great, and i want to thank you for the great report. I am pretty sure that the other subscriptors will be very happy to read it as well.

Your name is in my signature and i carry it with real pleasure for a while!

Soooooo...... 85 minutes done!! 90 minutes is at stake! But it's already reserved.

Pirahnna..... You have 72hours before your claim on the 1.5 hour expires.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: