View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 09:07 PM   #99
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Book I did more, 85 minutes

Corner time report
I am composing this in a word processor before pasting it into the thread. I could not take notes during, but after. Also I have memories are trickling in as I am typing. Organising them has been some trouble. These are not all in chronilogical order. It has taken longer to write this than actually standing there the 85 minutes.
Before the start I set the timer for 1:26, folded a tissue placed it over my nose secured by my glasses to prevent another oily spot on the wall. I was dressed normally. I had considered being naked or having my pants at my ankles, even reddening by behind. But I did not want that distraction. I wanted to focus on just the corner time. So I started the timer and took my place.
Near the start...
I took the military at ease position but with my elbows out and my hands at the back of my neck. This left my arms resting lightly on the wall for added ballance. It was not the best in comfort but it was ok.
I thought about what this thread may be like a year from now. At once a week for say a quarter (13) then every two for say 6 months (13) then once a month for the last quarter (3) that's 29 times. Say 30. That's 150 more minutes. If it goes a little faster than that it may be up to 4 hours a year from now. To get that far I think that competition would have to come into play. Go team!
I also thought about the white noise. I did not use it. It is quiet here anyway. I can hear the furnace go on now and then but I really don't know how often it clicks on to use it as a timer. ... That extended into the recording playback ideas. At first it was just random numbers spoken by a text to voice engine. It is hard to count is someone speaks numbers into your ear. Then I might toss in some words or just syllables. How may syllables are there in english? What about clips from songs? Play clips long enough to recognise and get into your head and then then on to another. How would that mess with my head? Or anothers? Then I thought it didn't matter for me since I wasn't goin to try to cut anyway.
Having my hands on my head and my arms against the wall reminded me of a story I read on the net years ago. I am not sure how much fiction is/was in it. It sounded plausible. It had to do with a practice in a sorority. A pledge or an underling would be spanked or paddled and sent to the end of the hallway on display. She had to put her elbows on the wall supporting some coins. If she backed away a coin might fall and she could not replace it without help. The fact that she left the wall would be apparent to the sister that placed her there. She may have to stand there for quite a time while others would come by and tease (maybe tickle) her. I thought of how true it might be. It is hard for me to think of women being cruel. But then, that age is adventurous and yes, cruel. It may be an odder that the practice was leaked out beyond the sorority walls.
What if they used something crushble rather than a coin? Then she could not lean into the wall so much. Balance would be important. Potato chips? paper cups? Some origami? I changed my ballance to try to hover away from the wall. It was difficult keeping a short fixed distance away. So that would take some practice to do well.
I thought about what if I was on my knees instead of standing? Would I need a pillow or could I lean back onto my feet and shins to relieve the pressure?
Should I have a book on my head? A tray with a jar of water? Or something harder to clean up? How would I arrange my hands so I could place the book and jar but not hold it during the stand? I think I would need a helper to place the whatever on my head.
"Helper" brought me back to the sorority story. I tried to remember if the girls had to stand there naked or just panties down showing their reddened behinds or if I just pictured them that way when reading. It read it likely 20 years ago or more. Did I extend the story myself? I don't know. (( maybe a current or former sorority girl on here might PM me their feelings on how true the story, or my memory of the story is. I'd appreciate that.))
I found myself with a dry mouth and licking my lips. Should I have worn a gag? Gags usually have me drooling. I don't like to have drool dripping down my chest. Here it would also be on the wall. What about a pacifier? How big do they make them? How odd would it look for a 60 year old man buying a large pacifier? I don't recall a dare like that. But then I am not into the adult baby kink.
Kinks led me into standing here with some extra stimulation. I could have used a TENS to shock me a little. But it wouldn't be random. I don't think any girl posted in this thread about standing with a vibrator or dildo in them. Would an hour and a half of that be too much? Now that I have written it into the thread, would just that thought be troubling to future standers? We might find out. I hope so.
I have never experienced itching power. How would that effect standing here?
I had some thoughts about imaginary people watching me, watching over me. The ran over a broad range of big burly men, prison guards, to female prison guards, to a dominatrix, to my wonderful late wife, to me being a party distraction. Picture a naked man kneeling in a corner with a large bowl of pudding on his head, his elbows supporting a couple of plastic lids against the wall. Across the room a Tupperware party is going on. What would the door prise be? Hmmmm? I almost laughed out loud. Do folks still have Tupperware parties?
I have written about the sexy exciting things that came to me. I also found myself into problem solving at home and at work. Even thinking about work problems at places I no longer work. But explaining these would take volumes.
I found that holding my arms up like that was a mistake. This must have been beyond a half hour because this was not such a promlem when I stood for the 22 minute test (see an earlier post). I moved them down to the traditional at ease placement. This broght blood back into my fingers.
Somewhat later my ankles and calves began to ache. I did not think standing would be a problem as I spend hours on my feet almost every day. But I figured that when working I can walk now and then, so that may be the difference. To cope with that I put almost all my weight on one foot, over to the other then back to even. I don't know how many times I did that. But it worked ok.
I have to say that there were quite a few times that I really really wanted to turn my head, see the clock, and right back. It would be for only an instant. How much time is left? But then, I would have spoiled it all and have to start again. It would be worse. But then, starting over would be easier because of the experience. Maybe starting again wouldn't be all that bad. But then, would I have to report that I spoiled it and started over? I think I should. But, is it required? I would require it of myself. So yes. ... The gears ground like that. I wonder if Eve had thoughts like that when listening to the serpent? I eventually dismissed the clock. I'm too into this to start over. The end surely was near.
I did feel sleepy at times. It was past my bed time, but I had taken a not unusual Sunday nap. If I did dose off I doubt that I would know how long I had dosed off. Would I still be able to stand and sleep? Horses do it. Maybe I could leaning here. I think that there ought to be some rule about dosing or sleeping. If you dose then you start over.
Closer to the end...
I recall that others spoke of crying or almost crying. Maybe it was tears after. I did not feel tears. But I think I can understand better where their tears came from. I can't find the words to describe it. It isn't pain or sadness. It is far from happy tears. There is some waxing of an unnamed emotion. I am unsure if I would feel this if I did this again for longer. At this point I would like to try feeling it again for the curious experience. But, it won't be anytime very soon. And if the standing time goes up as fast as it has, it will not be for this thead at all.
After the stand...
I did not think I would feel relief. I maybe was too brave or too stupid. I was relieved. I stretched did a few deep knee bends, shook myself to limber the joints. This body is getting too old for many things that were easy.
I jotted down some notes on things I wanted to report about. Not all the details made it here. I think that this is fairly long now.
After the stand and while I was putting this together I thought much about if I would stand again. I don't really know if I will. I don’t want to get into a tennis match, even a three or four way match. I also want to get new folks to try this. Running up the time will, I suppose, discourage too many from considering. So I doubt I will unless there is a rather long gap in standing.
On the point of getting new folks into corner time here, should people who have stood and taken a 5 minute slot stans again and take a slot that a new person could have taken? I can see that they really might want to extend themselves. That is good. But should they take a slot if someone new would fill it? How about if you want to go another time you have to wait for a week of no one standing? It would allow a new person to take a turn (sooner at a lower time).
I wonder how many attempt a stand secretly, fail, and never post. When the thread becomes slow it may be good to create a sister thread "I tried to do more and failed" I don't feel I could start and maintain a thread. So I will just leave the idea for someone else.
Thank you for this dare thread and all the interesting reading. I have a great, now much greater, respect for those who have stood their time. I have neglected to post my praises. I suppose I will have awe for those who stand for longer after me.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
The following 3 users say Thank You to [email protected] for this post: