View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #96
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by person7 View Post
I did 80 mins.

I havent really had much experience of cornertime before so I really didnt know what to expect for such a long time.
I waited untill friday night as my parents and sister were both going out that evening and about 20 mins after they left I set a timer on my laptop and stuck some background noise on.

At the start of my time I was so incredibly figety and couldnt keep still to save my life, my nose left the wall a few times through this time and i'm kinda ashamed how crap I was after all these other people doing their time so well. After thinking that I really focused up.

In the middle of my corner time I was in heavy daydreaming, thinking about things I have wanted to wright for ages and tv shows im watching and movies Im looking forward to. I couldnt say how long this lasted for as by now I had lost track of any semblence of time I once had

By the end I was really aching in the leg department but I was also really quite horny. I had also started to get mad at myself for even taking this task. I also really needed to pee by this time as i had taken a drink before i started which in hindsight was a dumb idea. As the timer went off I was in the middle of a rendition of we are number one in my head and i was so bloody relieved. I shook all my limbs to loosen them up.

I actually felt really good after doing it, horny as hell and really proud of myself, not proud to say i jacked off furiously afterwards
Thanks for doing the dare, thanks for the report.
Wow... Unexperienced... Doing 80minutes "unexperienced" is a major achievement. You feel ashamed about the fact that it was so hard and the others took it so easy but that is not true. If you read carefully you see that 9 out of 10 had a hard time. Anything above an hour is just fricking hard. But.... Also fricking hot.
In fact you did roughly like most people do. In the biginning lots of worries, lots of concerns, fighting.
I am glad you went nicely to the mid-phase. Daydreaming... Yes. Actually,.. That's what makes cornertime a like. Winddown. Nothing.
But.... 80 minutes is long... The endphase becomes hard. Physical discomfort... Worries again.
You did it! Great! It is a major achievement, i am proud at you!

As said,.. You experienced your cornertime "the nice way" (as marvharvey pointed out i should not be pre-opinionated about finding that the "correct" way, but certainly pleasurable way). So,.. I can understand you felt good afterwards. You had did a challenge, a hard challenge, and it allowed you a winddown.

Thanks for doing the challenge,... 80 minutes is done, dave47630 will do 85 minutes on sunday. Until his report i will honour you in my signature

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-11-2017 at 02:25 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: