View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 05:04 AM   #94
person7

Smile

I did 80 mins.

I havent really had much experience of cornertime before so I really didnt know what to expect for such a long time.
I waited untill friday night as my parents and sister were both going out that evening and about 20 mins after they left I set a timer on my laptop and stuck some background noise on.

At the start of my time I was so incredibly figety and couldnt keep still to save my life, my nose left the wall a few times through this time and i'm kinda ashamed how crap I was after all these other people doing their time so well. After thinking that I really focused up.

In the middle of my corner time I was in heavy daydreaming, thinking about things I have wanted to wright for ages and tv shows im watching and movies Im looking forward to. I couldnt say how long this lasted for as by now I had lost track of any semblence of time I once had

By the end I was really aching in the leg department but I was also really quite horny. I had also started to get mad at myself for even taking this task. I also really needed to pee by this time as i had taken a drink before i started which in hindsight was a dumb idea. As the timer went off I was in the middle of a rendition of we are number one in my head and i was so bloody relieved. I shook all my limbs to loosen them up.

I actually felt really good after doing it, horny as hell and really proud of myself, not proud to say i jacked off furiously afterwards

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
The following 2 users say Thank You to person7 for this post: