View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 01:02 PM   #1
slaveboy28

Default Becomming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals

Dear all,

it has been more than three weeks now since i met an amazing person, a true Sir who is not only looking for some short webcam fun and is not a pseudo master searching for someone to humiliate, jerk off and abandon.

Nor was I, an almost complete beginner, searching for just a quick jack off session. I wanted something else and now i am starting to realise that i not only wanted, but actually needed routine, discipline and control. And this is what He has been offering to me for almost a month now.

At this stage I do not wish to go through a detailed description of my humble beginnings and what we mutually discovered (i say mutually discovered because i believe it is more than just a list of dos and dont’s, more than just an online chat. It is a journey), so this first post is mostly just a tribute to a person who is slowly penetrating my brain, taking control of my everyday life. And for this I would like to thank Him and show my appreciation.

I understand some “spice” is needed and also interesting for the readers so here is a short description of our yesterdays session, which was for a newbie like me really an emotional rollercoaster.

It has been 26 days since i have lost of control of, if and when i cum, how and when i pee, poo and shower, and also since the day i have last felt my pubic and underarm hair. So there I was, chaste for almost a month, aroused, nervous and sweaty, sitting on the floor naked and butt plugged. Not a person I used to be, but a boy, a slave edging upon his Masters instructions: on the edge, hoping not to cum, not to break one of the most important rules. Trying so hard to resist the pleasure only Men deserve. And than in the heat of lust, I have addressed my Master in an improper way. A stupid beginners mistake - thinking not of Him but of my own pleasure, disrespecting Him.

“Go take your toothpaste,” was all He said and i went, humiliated, disappointed in me. “Edge hard, work the toothpaste in, around your delicate knob”. In pain i continued, at the same time fucking myself like a cheap slut on my butt plug - something i have never done before. No cumming, just painfully edging my sad little pasted cock. Degraded, humiliated, dirty. But i had to pay the price - not only feeling the pain, but contemplating on what i have done by writing an apology and 200 lines and also not allowed to wear any underwear today, not even allowed to shower. But the biggest punishment remains in my head - i feel so bad for insulting Him, who has given me so much. I need to improve and work harder, focusing on Him and His pleasure.

I think you have now got the first impression but I will provide more details as this journey continues. At the same time I would like to hear from you dear readers - what would you like to know, what i should focus on etc. I would be glad to answer your questions (upon Sirs permission) and read some comments and advice, perhaps even some beginners dares. For a rookie any help is highly appreciated.

Please bear in mind, English is not my mother tongue so accept my apology for any errors made.

I will try to update this blog every few days.

Thank you for reading and all the best,
boy A.
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote