View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 06:58 PM   #6
may4683
Baby Member

my name is ivy i’m f18. i attend university i study law. i live in the uk. i’m new to bdsm my last boyfriend taught me some things and i got hooked. i’m trying to fill a hole that he left. i just really enjoyed what we did and i kinda miss is. i don’t have much experience and haven’t had an online dom, but my partner used to spank me, choke me, whip me, overstimulate me, write on my body, and i haven’t done anal but he shoved a pen up my ass one time as a punishment and it’s something i’m interested in. my hard limits would be animals, family, extreme pain, public, knife play, scat, controlling what i wear. i’m willing to do photos and videos but i don’t want to show my face. in your ad the mental training, humiliation, objectification interested me the most but i really want to be forced or humiliated into doing something more extreme that i don’t want to do. i’m sorry that i’m new to this but i think i can do well as your slave and i will definitely try my hardest. plus if you call me some cute nickname and tell me i’m a good girl i’m completely yours. anyway i don’t like chatting on get dares so if you are interested in me message me on kik please x my username is: Ivy7773