View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 12:28 AM   #6
sissy932

Once poeople seen him out there covered in that. One person took a plastic bag, started to pick up all the dog poop around sissy, and shoved in her mouth and all over her face. Someone then went up to sissy and put a pull up on her, then wrote must wear for days. Then they went out there and uncuffed him from the pole and brought him inside. Once he got in side I was laying on the bed they told him to get on top of me and make out with me and for us to grind on each other. Then they took us to the shower with are clothes still on and said get as clean as yall can. So we did. they then put a wig on us, they are doing our make up now. (This is now one of the gf sisters, I am gonna type this out as we do it. Rite now the one with the pull up on we are fixing her skirt where you can see she has it on. The other one we are fixing her skirt so people can see her panties. It's now 2:07 am we are loading them in our car and on the way to Walmart. Okay we just got here in the parking lot we are having them hold hands and handcuffing then together. We just walked in and everyone is already steering at them. We have them get the hand carry basket. First we go to the razor and shaving cream section and get them some. Now we are in the vitamin section having them get female hormone vitamins. Now we are in the make up section they are helping each other chose what they need. "Trust me everyone is staring at them lol" Now we are in the pull up section for adults we tell them to get the girliest ones they can fine. The one with the pull up we make her change hers so it's girly the one with out we make her put one on. Yes why people are staring. There faces are bright red, one asked to use the bathroom so we reminded them they can do that when ever they have pull ups on. Now we are walking to the clothing sections they must each pop pick the sluttiet outfit they can fine. After that they must go et matching bra and panties for them outfits. Then we make them go chossw heels that will work with the outfit. We are now making are way up to check out to buy this stuff." These two sissies probably think this is over, but not enough people seen them in our opinion. " stay tuned.)
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote