View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:35 AM   #4
sissy932

Default To keep going

So after every one went to sleep besides me and the male. Then I feel a sleep for awhile. Well my room mate put a female chastity on his self. I was the first one to wake up and see this, I asked if he knew what he was in for he said yes. I told him if he wanted to make my gf and his gf happy he needed to go put on my cheerleading outfit. So he did. I told him remember what your gf would do to him if he started down this road. He said it is what it is. The next person to wake after he got on the custom was my gf. She was all like sexy I have an idea. My gf chose to call her 2 sisters, who every time I am around they only have panties are there yoga pants on. So then my male room mate have my gf the key. When my gf sisters got there with there bf, my gf gave his key to her sisters. Her sisters made us lay side by side. Then chose to lay on us where are female chastity is. Then they started just to have sex on top of us. The girls both of them chose to walk around in there underwear bra. There men just stayed naked. After this my room mate gf woke up, and seen her bf. She was like what the fuck did I tell you about it. She said come on get in the bath tub, so he did. My gf and her two sisters asked if they could help. Then she cloged the drain with the drain stopper. Then put on a pair of gloves, then took the cat litter box, then dumped it on him. Then picked up a huge hand full of it and shoved it in the sissy mouth. Then took the rest of it and rubbed it all over the sissy, the sissy skin and clothes.all them put gloves on to do this and help. After sissy was covered, they made a sign and put it around his neck saying use me. They safty pined his skirt to her shirt. Then my gf his gf and my gf two sisters took him out side and handcuffed his hands behind his back around the pole. He is still out there.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote