Thread: Fiction: Training Miss Sarah
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 11:40 PM   #2
I Obey

Default Training Miss Sarah - Us

Bryce perspective - Sarah & Bryce

I met her when she was in college, and I had just graduated. She was out of my league, and I knew it, yet I could not help but pine after her. Much to my surprise, she noticed me. All of a sudden, her number was on my phone, and we were texting regularly. She was gorgeous—red hair, pale skin, big blue eyes, and such amazing curves. She was my wildest imagination come true.
So how do you tell your dream girl that you have a skeleton in your sexual closet? Well, certainly not like that. I'm a cuckold and a submissive masochist. I have been like this since I can remember. It's been hit or miss with the women I have dated, but I've learned to just be open about it. There's no point in wasting both our time if the idea makes her run for the hills; it's best to find out before it gets serious.
I break the news over text and then try to forget about it until I hear back. If I hear back at all, much to my surprise, my phone lights up with a reply right away!
S: Oh tell me more?
Jesus Christ—that isn't disgust, but is it interest?
B: Well, I didn't scare you away; that is a hopeful sign. My kinks are something I enjoy so much that I don't want to not explore them. What do you think?
S: I think you should have told me in person. Now I must wait until this weekend to actually get my claws into you.
B: claws?
S: Yes, to be clear, I am interested and into it. Good boy for being honest.
Good boy! Fuck, that will keep me floating on cloud nine for a while—is it Friday yet? How did I luck out to find this girl? How do I keep her?
The week was long, and it felt like it took forever for Friday to roll around. My head had been full of what it would be like to be around Sarah again, knowing she knows and hoping she takes it further. I didn't want to pressure her, but I also craved her gentle yet firm guidance.
The doorbell rang, and I all but sprinted for the door. She was here, and it was finally happening. I wanted to see her in person to try and gauge what she was thinking. The evening went pretty normally; we ate takeout and talked about the week. There was this mischievous sparkle in her eye that felt new. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.
"Clear these," Sarah casually but pointedly orders.
"Yes M… Of course," I eagerly stutter. I quickly clean up as she moves herself to the couch.
"Come rub my feet; I've had a long day." Sarah orders again.
Before I know it, I'm kneeling before her. Is this really happening? How is she even more attractive from down here? Can she feel me trembling? I try my best to focus and do a good job; maybe she will let it happen again. I don't have a foot fetish, but being able to serve her in any way is a fantasy come true. When she truly relaxed, she looked down at me with a smile.
"You are good at this; I wonder what else you are good at."
"Well, it's not like we haven't slept together."
"True, but I didn't take full advantage of your submissive nature before," she said matter-of-factly.
My mouth popped open involuntarily, and my cock was straining hard against my cage.
"Ha, you are cute when you blush. Come."
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I Obey for this post: