View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 03:31 PM   #260
FluffyKitten~

Have you ever eaten something that came out of your ass? If not, would you? What about somebody else's ass?
I'm not into eating anything from my ass.
I have tasted my own poop, but only after having had a finger up my ass, dried it with paper, then licked it. Actually I did that today.
I would eat very small amounts of my poop if it would mean I could get away from other/worse punishments, but not very willingly. If I am to be honest, being blackmailed into doing that is a fantasy...

Of all the questions you've seen in this game (yours or from others in the thread), which is the most extreme and why?
Not read any but the first two in this thread, so I don't have much to go on.
The poop one might be it tho.

How many different cocks have you sucked in your life? If the answer is none, why not?
I have never sucked a cock. I have no interest in men at all.
I would (sort of) enjoy it if it was a female forcing me(possible?), while tied up, to suck a males dick. I would not enjoy the cocksucking itself.
Futa on the other hand is a different story, but not something that is likely to happen in real life.

What’s the most embarrassing item you’ve ever used to get yourself off?
I struggle to remember any but my own hand, but the water beam from a shower-head if that counts?
Do you paint your toenails? If yes, how often, what color(s) and why?
No. I would however if I could get away with it without anyone noticing.

I got a post about if women wear t-shirts only. I did not think it would be nice of me to answer a question targeted at females.

Last edited by FluffyKitten~; 11-19-2017 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Phone typo
FluffyKitten~ is offline   Reply With Quote