Thread: Fiction: My Perfect Daddy
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 04:18 PM   #4
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Chapter 2

After I sent the message I immediately lost the confidence I had mere seconds ago. I felt vulnerable and my stomach started to flutter, I felt weak. It took me over a minute to regain my composure but once I did I eagerly awaited his reply. I was a full 4" hard and I were pulling on myself so hard it might have fallen off.

About 5 minutes later as I was approaching climax, I received a notification. It was a message from him. This was nearly enough to send me over the edge, but I held off and opened it up.

It was a list. A list of details he wanted from me. He said he would use this to see if I met his requirements, I hurriedly filled out the list, asking for things from weight to living arrangements. I was excited to see if I was good enough for him and dreading the possibility of him rejecting me. I sent it to him and waited for his response again.

He responded, "Hello Chloe, as you like to call yourself, as you know by now I am specialized in 'girls' of your nature". This made me begin to leak.
"Your response to my application was satisfactory, but the final hurdle that many fall at is that you must now send me a picture of both your face and body". I am shaking in my seat thinking about the possible exposure and embarrassment I could face. However, his next line put me at ease.
"I am not here to expose you nor do I want to but I need it to make sure you were not telling lies in your application. I will not respond unless you reply with the pictures and where you live, for obvious reasons". That was the end of the message.

As I sat frozen contemplating my next move reading the message over and over, I start to think about my life. I think about the many rejections I received from girls at school. This man was interested, in me no less. Why should I not deserve to be happy?
I kept thinking, but what if he shared them and someone found out? I caught myself and though about the fact that I was just hooking up with someone. People have sex all the time yet I'm here thinking as though I was planning a heist or murder.

So I took out my phone and took a picture of my body then my face. I took several of my face trying to find the right angle, God I hate my face!
I have had pretty bad acne since I was around 14 and it has plagued my teenage life, but it had just started to clear up a little so after a few shots I found the one. I took the pictures and put them in a reply along with where I lived and sent them, and the waiting begun.

Again feel free to critique, I need the help!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChubbyShySissy for this post: