Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 04:27 AM   #44
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

Adam is very excited because finally after what feels like months of waiting it arrived today. His postman has only just delivered his pre ordered copy of FIFA 16 and the young blonde has been waiting pretty much all morning for it to arrive. Adam is like an excited child on Christmas morning tearing through the cheap cardboard to unwrap the latest edition of FIFA. He is not just happy because he has a new awesome game to play but happy that he is going to have another game of strip FIFA. Josh promised that as soon as Adam got FIFA 16 he would come over to play it and that has Adam almost shaking in anticipation.

The last few strip FIFA games however have not gone well for Adam as he is on a three match losing streak. He has had to strip completely naked in front of two different players on his football team, been forced to streak outside and had a camera full of naked pictures of himself taken home by Josh. Adam feels after all that he is owned a win and could maybe start a winning streak on this brand new FIFA game. He badly wants to beat Josh and get some kind of revenge on his lanky best friend so Adam races upstairs with the new game box in his hand desperate to get the disk into the machine.

Once the game starts to install on his PS4 Adam pulls out his phone and texts Josh, “Got FIFA 16 get over here now and be ready to lose!”

Adam sends the text then makes his way slowly downstairs wondering how quickly Josh will answer. They have both been so busy lately that the last time Adam really spoke to Josh was during their last strip FIFA game. That was a week ago and so Adam has been silently worrying about what Josh is doing with his naked pictures all week long. It’s been an annoying itch in the back of Adam’s mind wondering what if anything his best friend will do with the digital camera containing shots of his naked body. The blonde is sure Josh won’t do anything with them but that doesn’t ease his paranoia about the whole situation.

Inside his pocket Adam’s phone buzzes and quickly the blonde retrieves his phone to check the incoming text message. It’s a reply from Josh and Adam finds his hands are almost shaking as he looks at the screen.

“Awesome I’ll be right over,” The text reads and Adam smiles.

This time Adam is not going to make the same simple mistakes he made in the last two games. He might have only got FIFA 16 today but for the last week Adam has been religious playing the FIFA 16 demo. Part of him worried that playing the demo is cheating but Adam convinces himself it is just good preparation. Adam needs to be prepared because his last match with Josh was nothing short of a disaster for the blonde. Not only did he lose and have a camera full of his naked pictures taken but Adam’s mother came home while he was still stripped down.

Thankfully she didn’t catch him but that kind of close shave still makes Adam blush at the thought of his mum catching him playing and losing a strip game. That moment of near disaster has made Adam more cautious making sure both his mum and his sister are out all day so he and Josh won’t be disturbed.

Josh shuts his front door locking it behind him before making his way down the road. He has spent the last week thinking about playing another game of strip FIFA with Adam, their first strip game on the newest version of FIFA. Josh knew he would be playing FIFA 16 today so he downloaded the free demo last week to practice and even though that is technically cheating Josh doubts he will have much of an advantage. The demo is always vastly different the full game and in the heat of battle Josh is sure he won't remember all the little changes FIFA 16 has made to the series.

Josh is quietly confident about keeping his win streak going having won the last two games against Adam. The last victory won him a very special prize as in his pocket is Adam's digital camera and on that camera are the set of naked selfies that Adam took himself. It has been a bit of a pain to keep the camera hidden but thankfully neither his mum nor his girlfriend found the camera. The big question for Josh is if he should tell Adam the truth or tease the blonde and tell him loads of people have seen his naked snaps. Josh takes all his usual shortcuts making it to Adam's house in just under 5 minutes quickly knocking on the dark brown front door and just seconds’ later Josh can hear the door unlocking.

"Hey man," Adam says as he swings the front door open.

"So it arrived then?" Josh instantly asks.

Adam nods his head, "Yep and I've already started installing it."

"Wow well done you," Josh teases as he steps around the blonde and into the hallway, "It's like you are desperate to get beat again."

"Funny," Adam replies sarcastically, "You won't be saying that when I beat you naked."

"Eww dude that sounds kinda gay," Josh says with a smirk.

Adam just rolls his eyes at the tall winger groaning at the crappy gay joke as Josh starts pulling off his trainers. Adam closes the front door and sighs knowing what he has to ask Josh next. Turning around Adam starts to blush, he has been thinking about this question all week yet is slightly afraid of the answer.

"So do you have it?" Adam asks softly.

"Have what?" Josh responds nonchalantly kicking his shoes underneath a nearby radiator.

"Dude the camera," Adam hisses anxiously.

The sound of desperation in Adam's voice makes Josh laugh as he moves his hand down into the pocket of his jeans pulling out the small red camera. Adam lets out a huge sigh of relief, part of him was terrified that Josh might have lost the camera.

"Did anyone else see it?" Adam asks sounding worried again.

A still laughing Josh shakes his head, "No man I hid this well so no one could find it."

"Not even Emma?" Adam asks again desperate to reassure himself that no one saw his naked pictures.

"No Adam, my girlfriend did not see your slutty naked pictures," Josh replies still grinning at his anxious friend.

Adam feels like a big weight has been lifted off his shoulder upon hearing that. It was such a big risk in letting Josh take the camera home because had anyone found that camera and worked out those naked pics were of him well that could have been incredibly embarrassing for Adam.

"So will you now please delete my pics off that camera?" Adam asks but Josh just laughs.

"No you said I own this camera for a whole week and there are still a few hours left," Josh says smartly.

"Asshole," Adam growls then smirks, "You would have deleted the pics if Emma had seen them."

Now it's Josh's turn to roll his eyes," Dude I'm starting to think you are obsessed with Emma seeing you naked."

"Well it's about time she saw a real man naked," Adam jokes.

Josh laughs then smirks, "Maybe that should be the loser's dare for today."

"What?" Adam replies in confusion.

"The winner of the match gets to show off the loser's naked pictures to someone," Josh says with a beaming smile.

Adam gasps in complete and total shock, he can't believe Josh would suggest that. Josh has a huge grin on his face and Adam suddenly understands that it was a joke. The skinny teen is trying to tease him and get him off his game then the blonde suddenly thinks of Simon's dare and that joke might actually be the perfect dare for him. Adam tried to force Josh to give up a naked picture and that didn't work but now Josh is offering him the perfect opportunity to pay off his dare to the big defender.

"Ok deal," Adam says sharply watching Josh's happy expression fade.

"Dude that was just a joke," Josh says quickly sounding panicked but Adam just shakes his head.

"Tough I think that is a pretty cool dare," Adam says suddenly brimming with confidence.

The last few weeks have been rough for Adam after losing consecutive strip FIFA games and he has also spend the last week worrying about his naked pictures falling into the wrong hands. Now Josh's joke has suddenly put Adam back in charge. Josh was trying to unsettle him but the blonde has one upped him now it's Josh who is unsure and nervous.

"You can't do that as a dare," The skinny teen complains.

"Why not?" Adam asks now with a big smile on his face.

"Cut it out Adam it's not funny," Josh says annoyed by his best friend's smirk.

"Well you said it man," Adam laughs, "I wasn't even thinking about the after match dare but you came up with a perfect idea."

"I'm not doing it," Josh says firmly but inside he is extremely uncomfortable at the way Adam is twisting his words.

Adam just shrugs his shoulders because he knows he still owes Josh some payback for the last two dares.

'Come on man seriously I wouldn't do that to you," Josh continues to argue but Adam just keeps smiling.

Josh finds his best friend's smile rather unnerving, "Really? Come on Adam who would you even show my naked pictures too?"

Without missing a beat Adam quickly responses, "Karen of course."

What little colour that was left on Josh's face drains away. He can't believe his best friend would even think of something like that.

"No," Josh says with a strangled whisper, "You wouldn't."

"Well you have always had a thing for her," Adam teases, "I'm sure she would enjoy seeing your naked shaved body."

Josh groans as the blonde continues to taunt him making him think about Karen seeing him nude. Thinking hard the lanky teen steps forward and holds the digital camera out. Adam raises his eyebrows in surprise as a visibly distressed Josh looks at him pleadingly.

"Just take it, please that dare was just a joke man I can't do it," Josh says almost begging his best friend.

"You don't have to buy me off," Adam says honestly, "All you have to do is win the game so you don't have to do the dare."

Josh looks completely shocked for a second like that simple idea never crossed his mind. Naked pictures seem to be a real weak point for Josh, he clearly doesn't like the idea of turning into a nude model. Josh pulls the camera back looking a little embarrassed that he completely forgot that he has to play a game of FIFA before the dare.

Adam just shakes his head sadly at the antics of his best mate, "And people think I'm the slow one."

The blonde takes off up his stairs heading straight into his bedroom and Adam smiles as he sees that the game has fully downloaded onto his PS4. Picking up a controller Adam starts the game just as a slightly embarrassed Josh walks in.

“Sorry about that outburst,” Josh says slowly, “I just really hate the idea of having naked pictures of myself out there in the world.”

“I’ve noticed,” Adam says dryly.

“Seriously man if I lose this you can’t make me do that dare,” Josh says and Adam lets out a chuckle.

“Why would you say that?” He asks, “Josh you can’t say don’t do it I won’t like it as an excuse to not do a dare, that’s the whole point of a dare.”

Josh nods his head, he understands Adam’s point but he still doesn’t like it.

“Anyway I still haven’t forgotten about you making me streak outside,” Adam says with a grin, “So I am defo gonna show off your naked selfie’s.

The skinny teen growls as he sees there is no way to reason with Adam, “Fine I’ll just win then.”

Adam has to laugh as a moody Josh brushes past him to go sit on his bed. If they scored mind games it would be an easy one nil to Adam as Josh has been thrown right off his game. Coming here Josh felt confident and in control but now he feels like his back is against the wall. Knowing the dare beforehand didn’t do Adam much good last time and Josh is worried that he is already mentally compromised. Playing for the camera was tense now knowing Adam would share his naked pics with his sister if he wins makes the tension feel a thousand times worse for Josh.

Josh hands are already starting to sweat and he hasn’t touched his controller yet. Adam doesn’t notice Josh’s inner torment as he is busy waiting for the game to read his online profile.

“So same rules as last time then?” Adam asks, “Just pick two random teams and go for it.”

“Why don’t we pick international teams this time?” Josh asks hopefully.

In his mind Josh is thinking about playing as Wales again to use the counter attack speed of Gareth Bale. Josh has had success with Wales not just on strip FIFA but in his normal online play too so he would feel more confident in a must win game with a team he trusts. The skinny teen still can’t believe however that Adam would take a joke and willingly turn it into the forfeit dare. Josh really doesn’t want to think about the consequences of Karen seeing him naked and he has only ever pretended to have a crush on her in order to tease Adam. Now if he loses this match there is a very real chance that Karen will be able to mock him forever after seeing him completely naked.

“Ok cool yeah I don’t mind playing as an international side,” Adam says breaking Josh’s inner monologue.

FIFA 16 loads up into the same practice match from the demo, Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

“We could always just play this is you want,” Adam offers but Josh shakes his head.

Adam quits out of the start-up FIFA game and finally arrives in the main menu. Moving to the kick off screen Adam hands a controller over to Josh then starts browsing through the menu.

“Hey we can play as female teams, they are all internationals,” Adam offers.

“No thanks,” Josh says as he turns his controller on.

“Scared of stripping off in front of all those girls,” Adam says with a chuckle.

Josh debates launching a pillow at the blonde’s head but decides not to rise to the bait of Adam’s teasing. Adam can see that he is getting under Josh’s skin and there is nothing funnier than an annoyed Josh. To get someone normally so calm and kinda shy to get all worked up is a fun way to pass the time. Adam also knows an upset and distracted Josh won’t play half as well and that could be key to finally getting naked pictures of him for Simon’s dare. Hitting the square button Adam randomizes from the international teams and comes out with Hungary.

“Shit,” Adam exclaims, “I don’t know anyone who plays for Hungary.

“Me neither,” Josh adds, “That is a terrible random choice,” He adds before hitting his own random button.

Slovenia is the team chosen and Adam and Josh both turn to each other.

“Well this match is gonna suck,” Josh says bluntly.

“Isn’t this a rivalry?” Adam asks about the two European nations.

“No fucking idea,” Josh says with a shrug, “Still guess that’s the big fault of picking things at random, you could end up with some really crappy match up’s.”

“Yeah still can’t blame the teams if we play bad because we have no idea about any of the players,” Adam replies.

“I guess,” Josh says as he grips his controller tight ready for another game of strip FIFA.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post: