Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 03:18 AM   #35
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

After a few weeks of not being able to play strip FIFA against each other Adam and Josh are both delighted to finally get a free afternoon to play. Earlier in the morning Adam excitedly texted Josh to tell his best friend that he has his house all to himself for the rest of the day. Josh is just as happy to text back telling Adam that Emma is working so he has free time for what feels like the first time this summer. Instantly Adam’s next text is two simple words ‘strip FIFA?’ and Josh’s quick response is ‘I’ll be right over’. Both teens are delighted to have a chance to play their favourite strip game together.

Adam really can’t wait, it will be his first strip game against Josh since he lost to the skinny winger for the first time. He played with a handicap and unsurprisingly he couldn’t overcome his disadvantage so he lost badly. Adam ended up being stripped completely naked then for his after match dare Josh went all out and threw all his clothes into his garden. The blonde still blushes at the memory of running outside completely naked with his hands desperately trying to cover his cock. The feeling of a slight breeze tickling his golden blonde pubic hairs only increased the fact that streaking through Josh’s garden was the most embarrassing moment of Adam’s life.

He is desperate to get revenge on the skinny teen but he also has Simon’s dare to think about. Adam has had a couple of weeks to think about how he is going to be able to fulfil the terms of Simon’s forfeit. Circumstances in Adam’s life however ended up dropped the perfect solution into his lap so Adam is ready to not only get revenge on Josh but to prove to Simon that he can beat Josh at strip FIFA. The blonde is staring out of his living room impatiently waiting for his best friend to show up. Adam knows he can’t tell Josh anything about losing to Simon or about the dare, all he can do is win and deliver a naked picture of Josh to his new strip FIFA playing friend.

Josh is pacing quickly up the road, his heart beating faster than normal. He is not thinking about playing a strip game with Adam, he is instead thinking of the strip FIFA game he had with his girlfriend. Playing with Emma was easily the most erotic moment of Josh’s life but Josh feels a little guilty about using strip FIFA as a foreplay tool. He also feels bad for Adam who doesn’t have a hot blonde girlfriend to play strip FIFA with. Josh isn’t going to tell Adam about playing strip FIFA with Emma though, he can tell Adam anything but sexy stuff with his girlfriend really should remain private. Taking his mind off Emma Josh wonders what kind of game he will have with Adam today as the blonde won the first two games but with a handicap Josh was able to win the third match.

Josh has been putting in some hours of FIFA Ultimate Team a few times a week just improving his skills. It’s not that he minds losing and getting naked in front of Adam, Josh is worried about the after match dare. He knows the blonde well enough to know that Adam will not let that outdoor streak dare go unpunished and if he wins Josh knows Adam will up the steaks. Adam is far smarter than he lets on to anyone and Josh can only shudder thinking about what kind of revenge the blonde might have cooked up for him if he loses. The shaven headed teen vows that he will beat Adam in a fair match today to not only get out of any horrible dare but to prove to himself that he can beat his best friend on FIFA.

Adam sees Josh walking up his drive so he instantly moves to his front door, “Ready to lose again?” He says confidently swinging the door open.

Josh can’t help but laugh out loud, “You seem confident.”

“Well I’m not giving you any handicap like the last time,” Adam admits letting Josh inside, “That and you know I gotta get revenge on you for that last dare.”

“I’d guessed as much,” Josh replies habitually kicking off his trainers.

“So you accept you are gonna get your ass beat right now?” Adam states with a big wide smirk on his face.

Laughing again Josh shakes his head at the cocky antics of his best friend. Adam’s competitive streak is out in full force today and Josh is hoping that will be good news for him. Overconfidence matched with his improved skills makes Josh feel a little better about being able to beat Adam fairly in a game of strip FIFA. One thing Josh did learn from his private girlfriend strip FIFA game is that the result matters a lot on what team you pick. Josh is already mentally wondering if he can pick Wales again and use the world class Gareth Bale to help him gain victory.

“So what rules are we playing today?” Josh asks making Adam stop at the foot of the stairs and look round at him.

“Erm strip FIFA rules dude obviously,” Adam replies but Josh shakes his head.

“No I mean for picking teams, last time picking a random team really left you with a crappy choice,” Josh explains.

Adam stops and thinks for a second, he doesn’t really know how to fairly pick teams until he remembers the idea Simon came up with.

“How about we just pick random teams from the Premier League?” Adam offers and Josh happily nods his head.

“Cool great idea man that means we will be pretty much on an even playing field,” The skinny teen replies sounding impressed.

“Thanks man it is a pretty awesome idea oh and I already have a forfeit idea too,” Adam says casually before he ascends up the staircase.

Josh’s eyebrows raises but instead of questioning his friend he follows Adam up to his bedroom. The forfeit/dare is their own personal idea that wasn’t done on any of the strip FIFA YouTube videos but it has always been winner’s choice. Josh doesn’t know how scared he should be about Adam detailing out his evil dare plan before the match has even kicked off. He is worried his fellow winger is trying to play some mind games with him, psyching him out before the game has even started.

“So it was Karen’s birthday the other week,” Adam says conversationally as he walks into his bedroom.

“So?” Josh responds, “Is your sister’s birthday really important right now?”

“It will be when I’m done explaining it to you,” Adam snaps back and Josh keeps his mouth shut.

“As I was saying for her birthday Karen got a new digital camera, proper expensive like but as she has a new camera she decided to give me her old one,” Adam explains.

Josh raises his eyebrows in surprise as Adam walks over to his deck and pulls out a small dark red coloured digital camera.

“Are we gonna be looking over her naked selfie’s or something?” Josh asks while his cock twitches slightly at the thought of finally getting to see Adam’s older sister naked.

“Dude for the last fucking time you will never see Karen naked, give it a rest,” Adam replies almost rolling his eyes as still after all this time Josh still digs on his older sister.

“Well if it’s not that then what do we need the camera for?” Josh asks.

“For pictures,” Adam replies like the answer is obvious.

Josh quickly puts 2 and 2 together and he doesn’t like what it adds up too.

“Dude there is no way I am having pictures taken of me stripping,” He complains, “This is a private game.”

“I know that,” Adam says slowly trying to explain part of his cunning plan, “I was thinking of just taking pictures of the loser.”

“Adam no,” Josh says firmly sounding very unsettled by the very idea.

Josh might like being naked but bringing pictures into it is something completely different. Having a nude picture of himself out there to maybe come back and haunt him 20 or 30 years down the line is not appealing even to a nudist like Josh. Josh glares at the camera in Adam’s hand like it is a dangerous weapon, he doesn’t know what has gotten into Adam as this is very out of character for his best mate.

“Josh I don’t get what your problem is? You have been naked in front of me before,” Adam says confused by how upset Josh has got over this.

“Fucking hell Adam isn’t it obvious? I don’t want fully nude pictures of me being plastered up online,” Josh complains.

Thinking quickly Adam laughs, “Dude I’m not gonna put anything online nor I am saying taking a full face included picture of you naked.”

“But you could do both,” Josh counters, “And that’s just too big of a risk for me to take.”

Adam just rolls his eyes at his over reacting best friend, “Ok so say what if you win and you have naked pictures of me?”

“Dude that’s even worse,” Josh yells, “I don’t want pictures of your naked body thanks.”

Shaking his head Adam sees this task is going to be way harder than he though. The blonde needs a picture of Josh naked to complete his dare for Simon but Josh just isn’t playing ball.

“Just think of a different dare man,” Josh says finally, “I am not taking naked pictures end of story.”

“Now wait maybe you have not thought this through fully,” Adam says quickly while his brain works overtime trying to think of a way to sell this to Josh.

Josh signs but takes a seat on Adam’s bed and stays quiet. He is way too scared about being exposed online to ever take any pictures but he is Adam’s friend so he will at least listen to him.

“Let’s say before the game starts we both snap a few pictures of ourselves,” Adam starts to explain and when Josh opens his mouth Adam quickly pre answers, “Just our naked bodies’ man, no faces or anything that could identify us.”

“Then we play our normal game of strip FIFA and the winner of the game gets to keep the camera with the naked snaps on for the next week,” Adam finishes.

Josh’s mouth drops open and he stares at his friend in complete shock. It is a crazy idea, completely fucking crazy Josh thinks while he stares at the camera trying to picture the tiny device with pictures of both him and Adam nude on its SD card.

“Adam I’m sorry but I just can’t do that,” Josh says slowly.

Josh enjoys being naked but it is still a very private thing, he certainly isn’t proud enough of his body to show it off to everyone. He also worries that the college would get the pics or his team mates even worse what if Emma found them?

“Come on Josh it’s mutually assured destruction, my pics will be on the camera too so whoever wins has possession of both sets of naked pics,” Adam repeats hoping Josh will come round and agree.

“Adam this is a private game and I like that, I don’t wanna be constantly worried that my naked pics might go public,” Josh explains voicing his very real fears.

“Josh nothing will go public, I am your best friend I wouldn’t do anything like that,” Adam says trying to calm Josh down.

“Then why the hell do you want the pics then?” Josh asks angrily, “If you are not gonna humiliate me by posting them online then why?”

“Why did you make me run outside naked?” Adam counters, “No one saw me but I bet you sent me out there hoping that someone would see me.”

Josh is silenced by that argument, he can’t deny that Adam is right and maybe he does deserve something humiliating back after making Adam do a naked streak round his garden.

“Also if you win,” Adam says quickly, “You will have the camera so you can delete your nude pics right off it.”

Josh thinks for a second and finally he sees Adam won’t let this drop, “Ok fine let’s do it,” The skinny teen says with a deep sigh.

“No face pics though,” Josh quickly says and Adam nods his head.

“Of course man, tell you what I’ll even take my pictures first,” The blonde offers.

“Fine but still Adam you have to admit this is a weird fucking dare,” Josh says a little worried that this is all some trap set up by Adam to humiliate him.

“This from the man who asked me if I ever jacked off over my sister?” Adam says with a sigh.

Josh doesn’t feel like he can respond to that so he stays seated and watches as Adam stands up.

“Hey you are not taking the pics in here are you?” Josh suddenly asks with concern.

“No I was gonna use the bathroom unless you wanna see me naked,” Adam teases seeing just how uncomfortable Josh is.

The skinny teen raises his middle finger in disgust and Adam laughs as he leaves the bedroom. Adam knows he is in Josh’s head and hopefully that will be a big distraction during the game. He doesn’t know why taking a few naked pics scare him so much but as Adam walks into the bathroom he really doesn’t care. Having to take his own nude pictures isn’t brilliant but at least it’s a way to get Josh to take the pictures he needs. Adam starts pulling his clothes off wondering how fucked up this is going to all this effort for Simon. He vows to beat Josh today, take his nude pics to Simon then beat the big defender in strip FIFA rematch and force him into a dare as humiliating as this.

Standing naked in his bathroom Adam stands in front of his bathroom mirror before lifting the camera up. He shivers as he stares at the picture of his body in the camera because anyone who knows him might be able to recognize him in this picture because of his blonde body hair. Adam holds the camera up to his face to make it at least a little anonymous before snapping a few quick selfie’s of his nude body. The blonde takes a few quick pictures before getting redressed and thinking about how far he has come. Strip FIFA was just a silly little idea to pass the time now it has grown into a complex and slightly dangerous dare game. A few months ago Adam would have never thought of himself as the kind of guy who would take naked pictures of himself then dare his best friend to do the same all so he can share them with another friend.

“Here you go,” Adam says walking into his room throwing the camera over to Josh.

“You really took naked pictures of yourself?” Josh asks in shock as he catches the small red camera.

Adam nods his head, “I did and they will stay on that camera too, no uploading or emailing them to other people or anything just for our eyes only.”

Josh feels a little better now that Adam has said that so confidently, “So the winner of the match just gets to keep the camera for a week nothing else?”

“Yep I just wanna make you sweat and worry knowing that I own your nude body,” Adam says in a sinister tone.

“Fucking sicko,” Josh spits back before he grins, “This really raises the steaks of the game, I mean it’s more than just about stripping now.”

“I was just thinking the same thing,” Adam admits as Josh gets to his feet.

“You are serious about all this right?” The lanky teen asks again, “I mean this could all be a prank or something to get my naked pics out on campus or something.”

“Dude relax,” Adam says with a smirk, “Only me and Emma will have seen your naked body I promise.”

Josh groans at that horrible thought but he finally decides to trust Adam. The blonde hasn’t lied to him and just like when he first brought up the strip FIFA idea it is clear to Josh that Adam is only doing this to privately embarrass him not publically. Strangely Josh is ok with Adam seeing him naked and as the teen walks into Adam’s bathroom Josh has to wonder what kind of nudist only likes getting naked in front of one person. Stripping down naked in Adam’s bathroom does even Josh a slight thrill but that thrill soon dies when he looks down at the camera. Josh has to trust Adam that these pictures won’t get out or he just has to win their latest strip FIFA game in order to keep the camera.

Adam is almost shaking in anticipation as he starts up his PS4, he is just one win away from getting nude pictures of Josh. He doesn’t really like lying to Josh like this but on the other hand Adam doesn’t like the idea of failing a dare set by Simon. There is a lot about the big defender that Adam simply doesn’t know and that just adds to the danger. Adam is almost like Josh’s brother as he can read the taller teen’s moods and facial expressions having known him for so long. Simon is a complete mystery and being indebted to him gives Adam a vulnerable feeling that he has only every felt when his sister had sleepovers with some of her bratty friends.

The game is fully loaded up and the teen selection screen is up by the time Josh finally walks back in. There is nervous looking grin on the teen’s face as he places the camera down carefully on Adam’s desk.

“Did you do it?” The blonde asks and Josh nods.

“Awesome,” Adam says with a smirk, “So I’ll be the home team and randomly pick first ok?”

Adam sees Josh isn’t looking at him instead he is staring at the camera. Knowing that the camera has naked pictures of them on its memory card is a powerful and deadly rush for both men. Both Josh and Adam can feel the extra adrenaline running through them, this match is important and certainly feels tenser than a normal strip FIFA game. That camera sitting innocently on Adam’s desk is almost like a trophy and both teens are desperate to win it and gain control of those naked pictures.

“Ok so the teams,” Adam says finally looking back to his TV pressing the square button on his controller.

Newcastle United are the team picked and Adam groans,” Fucking Newcastle, what a terrible pick.”

Josh just laughs, “Don’t worry I’m sure I’ll get one worse,” He says as he presses his controller.

Manchester City is the team that flashes up for Josh making Adam groan even louder.

“That’s so not fair,” The blonde complains.

“Hey you wanted it to be random picks,” Josh fires back.

The blonde pauses, “Fine I’ll just whip your ass with Newcastle then,” Adam says gripping his controller tight.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote