View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #29
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Title: The Slow and Steady Corruption of Our Dear Ms. Thompson

Content: R18 for mild rape themes and possibility of future rape/taboo/sacrilege.

Summary: The students of the all-girls' St. Maria High are hardly girls at all--lascivious hellspawn is more like it. Within the halls of the condemned last-chance Catholic school for girls, slutty children with nothing better to do are housed for eight hours a day and left to engage in lewd conversation amongst their sisters. Of these students, the Seniors were most notorious for their sinful display. Dear, sweet Ms. Thompson was completely unprepared for this fact as she signed up for the position of homeroom teacher to try and corral these rowdy sluts, but, you know, it seems even the sweet, innocent teacher harbors a few sinful secrets of her own...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150658

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-17-2013 at 01:36 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote