View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
submmissive

“ Now , you have been a good slave so we can have dinner together , except you on the floor beside me of course , wait here while I prepare the meal “ Dan explained.
Monica was still freezing from the extremely cold water but couldn’t wait to eat as she had not eaten since breakfast . A few minutes later Dan brought 2 plates ; he placed one on the table for himself and one on the floor for Monica and then sat down to eat . Monica was so excited at the sight of food , but then she noticed that she was not given a fork .
“ Master, can this slave please have a fork “ asked Monica.
“ No , slaves don’t use cutlery , you will eat with your mouth and while you are eating you must have one finger from each arm in your pussy , If you do not do that you cannot eat “ explained Dan .
Monica wanted to say something but she was to tired , cold and humiliated so she put a finger from each arm into her pussy , giving her a light feeling of sensation . She then began to eat. It was extremely hard to eat with only her mouth, especially when her fingers were in her pussy and everytime she kneeled down she was fingering herself , but Monica managed to do it.
“ Good slave, your bedtime has come , crawl up stairs “
Monica obeyed and crawled upstairs with Dan following her .
“ Before I show you where you will be sleeping, here’s a tooth brush to brush your teeth “
“ Do you have tooth paste master ?”
“ Stick it in your pussy and use your pussy juices since you like to orgasm so much “
“ That’s disgusting !” yelled monica .
“ Either that or your sleeping outside tonight “
Unwillingly Monica stuck the tooth brush into her pussy , took it out and began brushing her teeth, the taste was disgusting but she had no other choice .
“ Good slave , now put on your pajamas; your pajamas are one item , your panties and they will be worn on your head “
Monica obeyed and put her baby blue panties over her heard ; she could barely see through them as they were coverying the majority of her face.
“ This is your cage I placed right beside my bed , now get in “
Knowing that there was nothing she can do , Monica got in the cage and Dan closed the door.
“ I don’t want to hear a sound out of you until morning “ said dan as he closed the room and left Monica in complete darkness.
Monica was naked in a cage with her own panties on her head and a bitter taste of her own puicy juices in her mouth. She had been completely humiliated today and just wanted to go to sleep yet it was very hard as the cage barely fit her .
submmissive is offline   Reply With Quote