View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
submmissive

Monica was left all alone spread eagled for 3 hours , she tried to fall asleep but the phone kept vibrating almost giving her an orgasm . Dan finally got home and took the panties out of her mouth .
“ FUCK YOU !! YOU BASTARD !! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW !!” demanded Monica.
Dan quickly took a pic of Monica with his phone .
“ Now not only do I have a tape of you cheating but I have a picture of you naked on my bed .. do you really want me to send this to anyone ? if I were you I would just shutup before you get a spanking “
Realizing the situation Monica had no choice but to obey Dan .
“ Sorry Master “
“ That’s better , now it’s time for your shower “ Dan said as he untied monica.
“Why do you want me to shower right now ? “ asked Monica.
“ Because you are a dirty slave that had a cucumber in her ass, now get on all fours ! what are you doing standing up “ yelled Dan.
“ Sorry master, I guess I’ll take a shower “ Monica got on all fours and thought the idea of taking a shower wasn’t that bad , it couldn’t be any worse than what she had just gone through.
“ Which way is the shower? “ asked monica.
“ In the back yard “ answered Dan.
“ What ?” asked Monica confused .
“ You are a slave, you don’t take a shower in the bathroom , you take it outside with a hose, now get going”
“ Please not outside master “ pleaded Monica .
“ Yes , outside now crawl “
Completely humiliated, Monica craweled outside naked and awaited her master’s instructions.
Dan took a hose and began to spray Monica .
“ OMG that’s cold , please stop im freezing “
“ No , you are a dirty slave and you need to be washed”
“ But its freezing , at least make it warm”
“ You disobeyed me too many times today , maybe if you were a good slave you would get warm water”
“ Im clean can you stop ! “ yelled monica.
“ excuse me ? don’t you mean this slave ? and no you are not clean spread your legs”
Monica wanted to say no but realized she was at Dan’s mercy and therefore slowly spread her legs giving Dan a clear view of her pussy . Dan put the stream on high and began to spray her pussy. Monica quickly closed her legs.
“ Turn the stream down , that’s too strong “
“ No, and if you close your legs one more time you will be punished “
Monica had no choice but to keep her legs open leaving her pussy vulnerable to an orgasm if Dan kept spraying it . Dan put the stream so close to Monica’s pussy that the hose was almost touching it and kept it there for a few minutes.
“ Please stop I can’t..” Monica couldn’t control her body anymore and had an orgasm from the strong stream . She couldn’t believe it , she had never experienced anything like this .
“ I see someone is having fun, don’t worry we will be doing this every day , now crawl inside “
Monica still shocked from her orgasm began to silently crawl back into the house , she was all wet and cold but her mind was on the orgasm that she still couldn’t believe she had.
submmissive is offline   Reply With Quote