View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
submmissive

Default Monica's Journey into Slavery

Chapter 1 – The Plan

Monica was the perfect girl , she had an amazing ass and beautiful looks. All the guys adored her and on top of that she was one of the smartest students in her school with 90 averages. All the guys hated her for this ; she always teased them yet never did anything with guys because she thought her marks were more important. She went to all the big parties as she was popular , but never did anything with a guy , she was a big a tease .
Dan, a guy from the party had a plan to get her back for being a tease . And he would put the plan into effect at the next party.

A few weeks went by and the next big party came along , eventually everyone began playing truth or dare and it was Dan’s turn to ask .
“Monica truth or dare?” Monica being the good girl that she is , answered truth .
“Have you ever cheated on a test?” asked Dan.
“ Umm.. yea one time I had no choice I needed to get a 90 on my math exam and I literally had no time to study “ monica answered.
“ Oh , I see” answered Dan.

This was all part of Dan’s plan , he continued playing the game normally and waited until he could catch monica alone so he can talk to her .
“ Monica I want to show you something “
“ umm okay , make it quick I have a lot of homework tomrow and I don’t want to go home too late “
Matt took a tape recorder out of his pocket and it played monica’s voice admitting she cheated.
“ I have it all on tape , proof of you cheating , if you do not do as I say I will give this to the principal “
“ No please , I need to get a scholarship I have a 92 average, if you show that to the principal I might fail the course “ Monica pleaded.
“ Well then you will do exactly as I say and come to my house tomorrow “
“ But I have to study for my other courses… “
“ Well then I guess I’ll just give this to the office..”
“ NO ! please ill do it , I’ll come “

Monica left the party and Dan’s plan worked perfectly, he now had one of the hottest girls in the school in complete control.
submmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to submmissive for this post: