Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 05:56 AM   #7
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Four

Chapter Four:
Lola, who I knew hated dancing, choose truth, obviously fearing that if she chose dare she would be asked to do some other dance. I took advantage of this to get her back for calling me a wimp earlier by calling her an even bigger wimp. I know, real mature right?

"How far have you gone with a boy?" asked Anna. It was a good question, one to which I had no idea how she would respond. We had never really talked to each other about our sexual experiences, since we only really saw each other during the summer, and we just relaxed during that time, and tried not to think about serious subjects. I knew she had had several previous boyfriends, but I don't know what she had done with them.

Lola answered pretty quickly, "Well, last year when I was going out with Scott, we were at a party, and he wanted me to give him a blow job. I was going to too, since I was pretty drunk, so we went into a bedroom and he took his... you know... penis out. But it never went any farther than that because then John Rodman - you remember him don't you? - walked in on us. After that I sort of realized what I about to do, and at the same time realized that I wasn't ready yet. So I just left, and then Scott good pretty mad. That's one of the reasons we split."

Hearing your cousin talk about almost giving a blow job may seem very awkward to some people, but to me it wasn't. I mean sure, it was a little awkward, but no more than hearing any other girl talk about it. As I said before, me and my cousins didn't see each other except for during the summer, and as a result, we weren't very close. So, in some ways, I did just think of her as another girl.

This story of hers was met with shock by the girls. Obviously she had never told this to them before. Jade, of all of them, was the most shocked.

"You mean you saw a real penis?! In real life?!" she exclaimed incredulously.

"Yeah... Haven't you?" said Lola quizicly.

"No!" said Jade emphatically.

Now the girls all looked at Jade in astonishment.

"What!?" exclaimed Anna, "Not one?"

"No... Have you?"

"Yeah. Like a year ago. My brother and his friend Tom had just finished swimming and were changing when I walked into his room looking for my brothers computer. Tom was right by the door, naked except for a pair of underwear which he was just putting on. I saw his whole penis, before he scrambled to cover himself up. I just grabbed my brothers computer, laughed and walked out."

"Well, I dont have any brothers or siblings, so there was never any opportunity for that to happen to me!" said Jade defensively.

"What about you El?" asked Lola. El was Lola's nickname for Ella. "I'm sure you've seen at least one."

"Yeah, but not when I was your age. When I went off to college a year ago, my roommate for the first semester was a girl named Cindy. We didn't get along that well, that's why I changed rooms for the second semester, and she was kinda of a slut. I walked in on her three times giving blow jobs to various boys. Then all scrambled to try to cover up, but I got some good looks in."

"What about you James?" Anna asked me. "I mean, you've obviously seen some in the showers after gym at school, but any other time? And ever see a girl down there?"

I laughed. "No, to both your questions. I'm like Jade, I don't have any siblings so I never had that opportunity."

"Oh." said Lola looking sort of disappointed. She had obviously been hoping for a juicy story. "Ok, El, truth or dare?"

Ella chose dare and Lola immediately got a devious look on her face. "Ok El, this morning you took one my old bras from me... Can you please show every one what it looks like? And no being a wimp by showing a strap... I want to see the whole thing!"

Ella immediately gave Lola a glare. I wondered if she would back out. She could claim that the game was getting too risqué, and that we should stop now. Although people would boo that decision, they couldn't offer much argument, because this was the first real sexually oriented dare. But if she went through with this, then in the future it would be much harder to back out, because then there would already be a precedent. I think everyone knew this, and the tension and suspense in the air was nearly palpable. I was fairly sure she would continue with the game. If the girls were alone there would be no hesitation, and I had already seen her in a bikini many times, so it wasn't that different.

Like I thought she decided to go ahead. She shot Lola one last glare then pulled up her polo slowly to reveal a very sexy black and red bra. It helped define her breasts, which suddenly didn't seem that small anymore. It showed plenty of bare breast, and, since I was sitting on her right, I had a great side view of one of them. My friend down below started stirring, showing his appreciation for the sight before him. Everyone was staring, no one more than me, until the spell was broken by Lola, probably jealous of all the attention Ella was getting, who decided once more to make fun of me.

"Alright El, put those cannons away. We don't want James to get a heart attack."

I just laughed and complimented Ella without trying to sound to impressed. "Very nice Ella."

Ella blushed and pulled her polo back down, mumbling "Thanks." The other girls soon added their compliments and the game resumed with Ella asking Jade " Truth or dare?"

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-14-2011 at 02:55 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote