Thread: Fiction: My Crazy School Crush
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #12
superfreak

Default Chapter 5: Anal Training

Chapter 5: Anal Training

The next morning I was woken up by freezing cold water thrown on top of me. My dick was still in the “flesh on boner” was throbbing with the desperate need to cum. “Ok slave now is the first day of your summer slavery. Here is your training day. Alright for the next months as you already know you will be my sex slave. There are several jobs that you will have to take on in this time. You will be my dog for a lot of the time, a chef, a baby, and even a toilet. Last night you saw my sex equipment room. In the next few days you will be pushed beyond your limits until you figure out why I picked you as my slave. Do you understand what is going to happen to you slave?”

“Yes mistress I do now may I please cum? I need to get rid of the boner.” She ripped off the “flesh on boner” and then chucked more cold water on my dick. My dick instantly went limp.

“Now that that was taken care of, we are going to start your first day of your slavery. Now get on your hands and knees and walk down stairs. So slut have you ever thought of having sex with me?”

At these words I was so excited, I know that I am a slave but she was so hot that having sex with her would be worth being her slave. “Yes mistress I would love to have sex with you mistress. Please let me have sex with you.”

“Good, then slave we will have sex now get on the table and get on all fours.” I did so and then she cuffed me to the table. All the blood was gone from my head and this is probably the reason why I was not thinking about the fact that in this position she could not get to my dick. Then she walked out of the room naked and came back with a strap on! Besides the fake dick she look great her perky tits and round, firm butt. Then it came to me what she said when she asked me if I wanted to have sex, with her.

“Mistress please no, I don’t like dicks up my ass.” I pleaded with her and was really scared.

“Slave shut up and take it like the whore you are!” She came forward and shoves the massive 8 inch beast into my mouth. She moved it back and forth. “Slut deep throat this fucking cock. You like this don’t you?” This was so wrong and painful. I started choking on it and almost passed out. Then she stopped. “I am sure you enjoyed that part but here comes my favorite, I am sure that you are a virgin but after now you won’t be able to say that any more.

I could not move or escape, my ass was out in the open just waiting for her. I was scared for my life I have never had anal and never thought if I did have it I would be the one getting it in the ass. As I was deep in my thoughts I did not realize that behind me my mistress was getting ready. Even though it was my first time being penetrated she wasted no time going easy. With one mighty push forward with the dick. The long and barley lubed got all the way in on its first push. I could not help it, I screamed and started crying the pain was unimaginable. Ashley did not stop even when I screamed and begged her to stop. This massive dick ripped my ass wide open I could not handle much more of this and then close to 30 minutes later it was over. I was weak and tired. “Now that was fun, right slave you can no longer say you’re a virgin. Do you have anything you want to say to me?” Ashley said this with a smirk you could tell that she was dying for me to make a rude comment.

I knew this and I wanted to but I could not handle anymore. “Thank you mistress” I then passed out…

Next chapter is called GO FETCH.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE: This next chapter is fine however chapter 7 gets into something that I am aware some people will fine disturbing. I am talking about bestiality. I am not trying to say that chapter 7 will be bad but I am WARNING people that I know that animal things is wrong I am aware. So I do not want fifty billion comments complaining about that. I have added it as a beginning part so that for people who want to skip ahead can go ahead and do so.
I hope you enjoy my story.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote