View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 01:04 AM   #55
MrPublic

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
10 - I'm a nudist and I'm naked if everyone doesn't mind.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
8 - based on average rating from other people.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
Mostly women. But I don't mind being seen by men too. In a natural way of course.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
at home, nudist beach, nude resort, sauna, parties (as a nude waitress for example), as a nude cleaner in strangers homes.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
Yes, they are always fun. I enjoy watching other people's reactions while they or I get naked.

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
strip beer pong, strip poker, any strip card or drink game I guess xD

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
I love both but a little more to lose I guess.

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
I tend to lose more often then I win.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
Yes, many times. Like at the beach oder in the sauna or as a nude waitress at a party.

7. Do you like to streak?
Yes, as part of a bet at a party for example. Whenever it's just funny for others to look at, for entertaining.

8. What's your best exposure memory?
I think my best exposure memory was also my first time being naked in front of a crow: It was at school when the girl I liked got curious and simply took off my swimming trunks after swimming so everyone could see me naked.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
Sometimes.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
After some events happened to me at school, where a group of people could see me naked and they enjoyed it.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
Yes but only if they like being exposed too. It should always be just for the fun of it and everyone should just enjoy it.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
When someone invites me to their party only to undress me in front of her friends and make me their toy without me knowing in advance.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
Yes I love it when strip dares get some extra fun like bondage, body writing, taking pictures, being their slave for a while,...

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
Just to many lol. I would love to have more friends who just love to expose me to their friends and make me their plaything.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
Unless it’s harmful or permanent I don't have an exposure limit.