Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #110
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone just me. Shawn has been waiting for me to type up something for a while but I have been gone on vacation for the last month. Luckily I have a pretty good memory of events as well that took place over the 8 days. Shawn has been doing a pretty good job with all of the details but what Shawn doesn’t know is what happens when he isn’t with me. So let me explain...

As you know Shawn had to get his swimming shorts up in the room that was just after he basically stripped me in the store to cut up the bottom liner.

Kate and I walked out in to the heat of the Las Vegas sun man it was warm out.

Kate need to go to the bathroom and since she was in charge I followed her. She brought me into the stall and sat me down than she started to fondle my breasts with her left hand, she removed her right breast from top and moved it into my mouth. She didn’t need to tell me what to do. I opened my mouth and sucked on her nipple while she was standing in front of me. She put her hands on the back of my head while I continued to suck. Than she yanked her bottoms down and off. She moved me back further with her hips pushing on my breast my body now between her legs. She moved my head back to her breasts and I opened my mouth again. Suddenly I could feel a warm liquid traveling down my chest. She was peeing on my stomach and it drizzled down on my inner thighs and I heard the sound of dripping in the toilet. Both of us said nothing because at that moment I was hers. When her flow was done she pulled my mouth away and pulled up her bottoms.

Okay girl lets get you in the pool! Kate said with a naughty tone.

We jumped in the pool and I felt a cool relief from the water.

Kate didn't waste to much time and told me to sit by her. She first put her hand down the back of my bikini and ran her fingers down my ass and grabbed my ass. Than we sat together while she fingered me until Shawn was back.

-----
I hope to tell you more later about what happened while we were buying our outfits. April had a little fun with me but I will have to tell you later about that.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote