View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 01:46 PM   #12
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Anytime you need to use the bathroom you go naked...or in just a towel. Or...you find a quiet spot in nature...also naked.

Already added to the list thanks!

You may not orgasm inside.

I like this ideas and will be adding to the list.

Maybe you should limit your clothes. 4 days? You only get one outfit...no underwear. And a swimsuit. No one should get to pick their own clothes. Wear crappy clothes...burn tgem when you get there and be stuck with what you are given in bags you keep hidden until you get there.

We will limit what clothes we pack. I will report back once we set limits of what we are packing. Someone else in the group will pack our bags and we will not know what they packed till we get to the campground. I do not know how everyone feels about burning clothes but I will find out and report back.

Only your bf can fuck you, but maybe ome day the others cam "kidnap" you and you are the victim for a day
They tie you up. Toy with you. Make you follow their commands all day. Set a goal...if you escape (make it to a certain point away from the camp,) you are free. If you are caught...you may be punished.

I love this idea!!! I will definitely be adding this to the list of things to do!

Just ideas...have fun
Thank you for all the awesome ideas!!!

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Limits: Anal, blood, scat, piss, family, pics and vid’s

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Remote control panties vibe
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff