View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 06:58 AM   #15
Lucieia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitsexyguy View Post
What about snake/eel/etc insertions is it that you like?
Has anything ever gone wrong with one of these kind of insertions?
How did you end up trying this kinda of thing?
How do you manage to get things in and out of your womb?
Yes, that's what I like.

I ended up doing this when I got ten snakes, rather small. I went to sleep with no panties on, stupid me. When I woke up, my snakes were at my pussy and I had my first orgasm. I decided to put the snakes inside me and my ass. I took one of them and I slowly inserted it into my vagina and when it reached the cervix, I kept on pushing until it penetrated into my womb, I gasped and the snake went in deeper by itself. It was fully in my womb. I then inserted a few more, now it felt like I had a baby. I put the rest in my ass, one at a time. When I was finished I walked outside into the woods and tried to find more snakes, I found a green anaconda, I lived in close to the Everglades at that time. The green anaconda seemed to like me. I laid down on the ground and took the green anaconda, 21 feet long and about 4 inches thick in diameter. I took the tail and inserted it into my pussy, slowly. The scales rubbed against my clit like a brush. That set me off. I loved the sensation so much, I pushed it in fiercely, it penetrated into my womb and it started to coil up in my womb. I weighed about 200 pounds then, I was normally 120. I felt to tired and incredibly horny. I laid on the ground letting the snake slither out, I cummed a lot. It felt like I was giving birth to a huge baby. It took about an hour for the snake to get itself out. Then I gave birth (not really) to the rest of the snakes in my womb. I went home, taking the snake with me and kept on playing with it. I got a permit and had a microchip installed in it, it was the law.

I use pumps to get things in my womb easily. I use my hands to get them out...

My limits: no human sex, I cannot die, no other animals besides things that are slimy, very scaly, or serpentine, no burning down my house

My likes: snake insertion, worm insertion, eel insertion, snake pumping, worm pumping, eel pumping, long insertions (like 30 feet of a green anaconda, yes I have a permit), filling my womb with snakes, eels, and worms, the largest width I will go is a foot across at the very most
Lucieia is offline   Reply With Quote