View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 12:23 PM   #55
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john0302 View Post
I did more, I did 60 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned up the heat, switched on some white noise to mask external sounds, stripped, set a timer for 61 minutes, put on ankle and wrist cuffs, got into the corner, and put my nose on the wall.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Initially I was pretty excited, but I knew I had a long stretch ahead. I kept thinking of what I'd write here, wishing I had a way of taking notes. Wished I'd put something warmer under my feet. Tried to find a comfortable posture.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
At what I guessed were about 15 and 30 minutes in I was thinking "oh, this is going to take forever, I wish I had a way of knowing how much time is left" and "I wish I hadn't cuffed my hands behind my back so I could play with myself," and "I'm glad I cuffed my hands behind my back because that'd be cheating." And occasionally I'd think about boring stuff -- tv, what I'll make for dinner, etc. Sometimes I'd think about what I'd done to deserve being punished with corner time and eventually I got a bit lost in my thoughts.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
After what I guessed was about 45 minutes (but might have been more like 50-55) I popped out of deep fantasy land, probably due to some discomfort. My mind jumped around a bit, found its way back to fantasy land, and before I knew it the timer was beeping, dragging me back to reality.

60 minutes was a long time and I'm a bit stiff now. But I don't feel too bad about it. :-)
Thanks for doing the dare,
I slightly suspect you have been waiting for the 60minute,.. 1hour milestone since you were so quick to do it after pirahnna.

Your preparation was nice, fully in style with the intention. Adding noise was a good idea to ensure you to be in a nice distraction-free world.
As always initially you experienced all earth-like thoughts. Practical things like your feet and indeed excitement. I understand.

Then in the middel you got a bit desperate. Being cuffed was good, but even when not cuffed,.. playing with yourself would have been cheating. Hands were instructed to be on the back. A cornertime with ''playing with yourself" would have been disqualified by me.
But anyway, you did not cheat, but i recognize the slightly desperate mood you reached. It's understandable,.. it's long.
At the end you clearly entered the "zen-state". The zen-state is the thing that i like the most about handing-out cornertime. It's nice. It's libarating. But,... as MarvHarvey pointed out, .. I am open for other experiences. You were in fantasyland however and i really enjoy that you reached that phase.

All together,...
Thanks for doing my dare, thanks for writing a nice report.
I have pleasure carrying your name in my signature for a while.

So,.... the 1hour milestone has been taken!!! I really find that fantastic!
It also means,.. from now it bocomes really really hard.... and I am becoming really curious whether i will get pleased by driving this to the 1.5hour milestone.

60 minutes was done, 65 minutes is challenged.

If you annouce your participation in this thread:
- you will have to complete the challenge within 24hour
- I will think about you doing the dare for me during this 24 hours

All contributions will be awarded with a personal comment (it will normally take a day before i have time to write it) and you will get named in my signature until the next does the dare.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story