View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 07:12 AM   #50
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
It may be a different feeling but I am not so sure it is wrong. With long corner time there is often the little thing that makes us worry, and regret being stuck in the corner. Did we turn everything off in the kitchen? Did I just hear the front door and is someone coming in? Is that footsteps on the stairs? And so on. They are not the trance state but they are real, and i think make time move more slowly as you wait to see...is someone coming? Is there a delivery at the door - that will be missed?

Even the phone call, like this case, we know it is probably nothing important but because we have nothing else to do we think and worry about it. Our own mind makes the tricks.

So I think, sir sam, it is not what you are hoping people will feel and write about, but it is part of the corner experience.
Thanks for this insight!
You're fully right!
Apart from the fact that i like handing out cornertime, the thought behind this thread was that it would be nice to read how the reports of consistantly growing cornertime would evolve.
Yes, you are right that i should read and interpret the experience and not stick in the expectation.

Next to that find it very hot that the challenge of this thread gets bigger after each report.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: