View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 05:38 AM   #49
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
The trnace would probably have hit you in the end-phase,.. But...
For the end- phase i feel kind of sad for you. The phone-call clearly prevented you from experiencing the dare in its full glory. I appreciate a lot that you did it until the end. Indeed i was expecting you to finish it. But its just a bit sad that you did not achieve the feelings that only showup after 45 minutes of standing. Sad since you would have to stand 45minutes again to reach that phase. So,.. Bit sad, but not your fault. I really appreciate your contribution.
It may be a different feeling but I am not so sure it is wrong. With long corner time there is often the little thing that makes us worry, and regret being stuck in the corner. Did we turn everything off in the kitchen? Did I just hear the front door and is someone coming in? Is that footsteps on the stairs? And so on. They are not the trance state but they are real, and i think make time move more slowly as you wait to see...is someone coming? Is there a delivery at the door - that will be missed?

Even the phone call, like this case, we know it is probably nothing important but because we have nothing else to do we think and worry about it. Our own mind makes the tricks.

So I think, sir sam, it is not what you are hoping people will feel and write about, but it is part of the corner experience.