View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 12:14 AM   #47
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
I did more. I did 55 minutes of cornertime.
So Today i finally did this. I admit , Corner time is not my thing but I'm pretty damn good in it . So I put my phone on alarm then I kneel and nose to the wall . corner time began .

- How did you experience your cornertime?
It is in my personality , every task that I feel that I'm doing this for someone superior to me makes me feels good even corner time .
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
So first I thought "Hey what the fuck are u doing just forget about it , you have a lot of works to do" . But I forced myself to think abour Sir Sam and how he will be happy While I'm doing this . so by the time the thought was gone And I had to think about other thing
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I have a pretty good Imagination , I can think about a fantasy or a book or even a movie for hours , so I thought about a book I recently read "The Way of kings" by Brandon Sanderson . I dont how many minutes I was thinking about the Story and the characters , my theories . but all of them ruined when my phone started to ring . 7 miss call . I got worried , "Who is it ? " , " Is something happened? " , "Should I just break the corner time and start over after answering the phone ? " , I didn't do it . I continued ...
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I felt uncomfortable on my knees , I was bored and worried about the miss calls . If the miss calls didnt happen it would be much easier corner time I could think about another book or movie . just a few minutes before the phone alarm I was thinking about Sir Sam again . about him and bunch of his slaves laughing to me which made me get hard in last secs but then It was the alarm and end of the task .
Thanks for doing the task,
As you announced your participation i indeed have been thinking about you. It's nice that you did experience my expectations while doing your time.
It's again great to see how initially all kind of worrying thoughts did hit your mind. Initially somewaht regretting you started.
Then in the middle you got a good hold on your time. I find it interesting to see that there is definitely similarity bewteen how people experience cornertime, but also difference. Thinking about movies did help you to pass the time but it also prevented you from getting into some trance. Well.... The trnace would probably have hit you in the end-phase,.. But...
For the end- phase i feel kind of sad for you. The phone-call clearly prevented you from experiencing the dare in its full glory. I appreciate a lot that you did it until the end. Indeed i was expecting you to finish it. But its just a bit sad that you did not achieve the feelings that only showup after 45 minutes of standing. Sad since you would have to stand 45minutes again to reach that phase. So,.. Bit sad, but not your fault. I really appreciate your contribution.

That said..... 55 minutes done,... Normally i would say 60 is open for challenging the next one. But.... John0302 already did. So....

John0302 will get his own report,... 65 minutes is challenged!

We are over the hour. It now becomes really really long. I am happy how this thread developed and now starts being very curious which of you will be brave enough to pickup the challenges above 1 hour of cornertime.

If you announce your contribution you will have to do it within 24hours but in return you will be on my mind during those 24 hours. You can seriously feel doing it for me. Everybody gets his/her personal report but that can take a day since i need to find a good time to write it.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story