View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 11:27 PM   #46
john0302

I did more, I did 60 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned up the heat, switched on some white noise to mask external sounds, stripped, set a timer for 61 minutes, put on ankle and wrist cuffs, got into the corner, and put my nose on the wall.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Initially I was pretty excited, but I knew I had a long stretch ahead. I kept thinking of what I'd write here, wishing I had a way of taking notes. Wished I'd put something warmer under my feet. Tried to find a comfortable posture.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
At what I guessed were about 15 and 30 minutes in I was thinking "oh, this is going to take forever, I wish I had a way of knowing how much time is left" and "I wish I hadn't cuffed my hands behind my back so I could play with myself," and "I'm glad I cuffed my hands behind my back because that'd be cheating." And occasionally I'd think about boring stuff -- tv, what I'll make for dinner, etc. Sometimes I'd think about what I'd done to deserve being punished with corner time and eventually I got a bit lost in my thoughts.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
After what I guessed was about 45 minutes (but might have been more like 50-55) I popped out of deep fantasy land, probably due to some discomfort. My mind jumped around a bit, found its way back to fantasy land, and before I knew it the timer was beeping, dragging me back to reality.

60 minutes was a long time and I'm a bit stiff now. But I don't feel too bad about it. :-)
The following 3 users say Thank You to john0302 for this post: