View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 08:37 AM   #41
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 15

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 15

It is Saturday again and the four friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue have just left Sue’s place and are going to Adam’s house.
Karl: “I am so excited to see how they react.”
Sue: “Yes, I just hope that they are as easy, as when we confronted them.”
Bobby: “I also hope that they agree to play, and they do it properly.”
Lena: “Else we will have to help them, but it would be best, if we do not have to.”
They sneak into the clubhouse and wait for the other six.

Adam is the first to come, he is there almost twenty minutes before, the others should meet up.
He has planned to check the clubhouse again for cameras, before the others arrives.
Adam is very surprised that he is not alone, as he opens the door: “Uhhh… What… Who???”
He just stands there for a moment, not knowing what to say.
Bobby finally says something: “Adam, come on inside, and sit down.”
It takes a moment, before Adam moves. He walks inside, close the door and sits down: “What are you going to do? Why did you want us to come? And who are you?”
Sue looks at Adam: “Have patience… we will tell you, when you are all here.”

Ten minutes later Tom and Jenny arrives. They are even more surprised than Adam, to see that there are other people present.
Jenny: “Adam why are they here?”
Tom supports his sister, as Adam does not answer: “Adam – Why?”
Lena: “Jenny… Tom… Please sit down, then we will explain, when the others are here.”
Tom and Jenny look at Lena, then at Adam, and slowly sit down. Tom recognizes Karl, and he does not want him to say or show anything. Jenny does the same with Sue and Lena.

A moment later Mike and Elena enter the door.
Mike: “What? Who invited you?” He points at Bobby, Karl, Lena and Sue.
Lena looks at them, and then she moves her hands in front of Karl’s pants, to imitate what they did last time.
Elena gets the point and holds Mike’s hand: “Mike… stop…”
Mike sees Lena’s action too, and gets the point from his sister.
Bobby waits until Mike and Lena are calm: “Sit down, and let’s wait for Nikki.”
Lena and Bobby sit down beside the others.

Just before game time Nikki arrives as the last. She opens the door and walks in. She then sees the four, and recognizes Sue immediately.
Nikki is unable to speak, she just stands dead still and holds her hand on her mouth.
She looks around at her five friends, and without a word, she sits down.

Bobby walks to the door and close it, then he turns around and looks at the six friends: “Good. Very good. Now I am sure you all wonder what is going on. And before you ask too many questions, please let us tell you something first.”
Lena continues: “You have all had a visit from one or two of us, since your last game. You therefore all know that you have good reasons to stay and listen, to what we say.”
Karl: “Now first of all, we have absolutely no intention to let anyone outside this room see or hear, what we have. You might have difficulties believing us, after what we have done so far – But that is the truth.”
Sue: “All we actually want, is to play your little game with you.”

There are silent after that. But after a moment, Mike gets the courage to talk: “Play with us? You want to play truth or dare with us? Why?”
Lena: “Because as you already know, it is a fun game.”
Sue: “Adam, could you not please tell us all, what we sent to you in the email?”
Adam is getting bright red in his face, he looks at the other, one by one: “I got… I got an email from… Them…”
He looks at Sue, and continues: “Asking me to call for this game… and if I did not, there were six photos attached, which they would publish, if you did not show up…”
Karl: “So it was good that you did, as you were asked to do in the text messages.”
Nikki is looking at the others.
Karl sees this: “Oh yeah Nikki, we have not told you yet. Jenny why do you not tell your friend, why we have a nude photo of you?”
Jenny is trying to hide, but then looks at her friend Nikki: “They have some videos, and pictures of… our last game…”
Nikki looks at Jenny: “What? How???”
She looks at the other: “Who did that? How could you!!”
Bobby stops Nikki: “Okay, easy now. We did the recording. We discovered your game, and installed some cameras in here. And no, there are no cameras hidden in here today!”
After a little break, Lena looks at Adam: “Adam, why don’t you tell your friends here in detail, what was on the six photos in the email?”
Adam is pulling himself together: “Each of us was present on each of the photos… And we were all completely… naked…”
He is so ashamed: “And all of us boys have… hard dicks… and you can see a little between the legs of you girls.”
Sue is pushing Adam: “And what is missing on Nikki and Tom’s photos?”
Adam is feeling bad for his friends, as he looks at Tom and Nikki: “I am sorry… you have no hair… down there…”
Bobby stops him: “Good! Now you all know that we have naked photos of all of you. And Adam has just confirmed it.”
He looks around at the six friends again: “But to repeat ourselves, we do not want to show them to anyone! But do not be in doubt. We will – If you force us to do so. And if we do, we will publish them all, not just a single photo.”
The six friends are looking at each other, then back at Bobby.

Lena: “Now let’s explain the few changes.”
Bobby: “You will play the game you usually play.”
Lena: “We will be present, and maybe we will join from time to time.”
Bobby: “Like we might give you some truths and dares too.”
Lena: “Or we might be part of dares.”
Bobby: “So let’s get started – who will begin?”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote