Thread: Non-Fiction: Truth or Dare- The Beggining
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
daregame

Default Chapter One- Non-Fiction: Truth or Dare- The Beggining

My eyes crept open to reveal the dawn of the morning. Not feeling anxious to get up, concidering it is summer, I started to fall back to sleep. I realized that today was July 23rd. My Party Day! All of my friends would be coming over and having fun all night! I had set-up the entire lower level of our home for the party. The girls, Kellie and her 2 friends Pam and Sue would have one room to sleep, if we would get any at all! The boys, me (Robby), Zach, and Scott would have another room. Both rooms opened out to a large living space. 3 sides of the room were covered with cabinets. They contained random knick-nacks and stuff we find around the house that doesn't belong and just stuff it in there. There was a large TV connected to a computer on one wall too! I liked that the best, because I could show movies and presentations on the TV from the computer. Simply, anything that was on the computer could be showed on the large TV, and whoever was watching. There was also a laundry storage area as me and my family called it, off to the side off the room. It was a relativly small room that contained the washer and dryer and old clothes going to charity when we ever get around to it.
This will be great I thought as I was getting dressed. It's noon now, my friends will be here in 3 hours. I put on all my clothes as pondered the fun in my future. I made a check of my clothes so I wouldn't look stupid when my friends came. Shoes, socks, boxers, pants, shirt. All checked!
The rest of my freetime was a blur. Setting up for parties is tough work! I was working when I though, my parents aren't staying up the entire night! They usually go to sleep at 8pm. I wonder what will happen after my parents go to bed! I shrugged the thought off as I ran to get the door. "I think I heard the doorbell rang" I said aloud, but my mom was quicker than me. They had all gotten here at once! Cool! They filtered off into there rooms and set up sleeping bags, and after a few hours of socializing and movie watching it was 9:00pm already. My parents beeped in on the intercom from the other side of the house, " We're going to bed now, be good you all!". "We will!" We all shouted back. Parents!
Zach, Scott, and I were talking about the latest horror movie when the girls, Kellie, Pam and Sue came parading in. "lets play a game out in the living space" they asked. The other boys had no objections so we followed them out. They gathered into a semi-circle and told us to fill in the remaing half, and that we did.
"What are we playing?" Scott asked cheerfully. "Monopoly?" said Zach. "Come on!" I chimed, shoving him in the gut. " What are we playing" I asked. Kellie said " Truth or Dare"...
daregame is offline   Reply With Quote