View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 08:11 AM   #6
mr stardust

Taylor sat in her room on the side of her bed and looked at her alarm clock to see it was ten thirty at night. She was dressed in her blue nightie white bra and white panties nervously waiting for Emily to Skype call her and she hoped that Emily would go easy on her and give her an easy task tomorrow at school or nothing at all but she doubted that that would happen seeing that the last few weeks Emily made sure as to embarrass her at every opportunity and so far to her disgust her petite nude body had been seen by at least three quarters of the school students who now looked forward to her coming to school each day just to see what Emily had in store for her next.

At least Taylor had some comfort that because Emily had changed the rules from her being Emily’s slave for months to having only a few days of slavery left then Emily would destroy the video of her and her friend’s nude on the oval getting paddled with tennis racquets so all she would have to get through is another two days of slavery and then on Saturday her and her two friends would have to attend an invite only birthday party where her friends Jo and Stephanie were being blackmailed into waitressing completely nude and have to participate in a few party games for whoever would be invited and Emily had even bigger plans than just being a nude waitress for Taylor at the birthday party and Poor Taylor was not looking forward to attending the party because she knew this was going to be the last time Emily could humiliate her and by now Tiffany had learned how sarcastic Emily could be and she was dreading the thought of what Emily has planned for her.

Aloud RING, RING, RING came from Taylor laptop and as she turned towards the it and she could see the screen lit up and a Skype video call flashing on the screen so without delay and to get the call from Emily over with she stood up from the edge of her bed and moved over to her desk and sat down then clicked on answer. A new screen opened and Emily appeared on Taylor's laptop screen.

“Well done Tiffany I’m glad you were waiting in your room for me to call and I like your blue nightie.”

“Thank you” replied Taylor thinking that Emily had rarely made a nice comment on what she was wearing then she looked down at her nightie then back to the screen to see what Emily had to say next.

“Seeing the birthday party is on Saturday afternoon tomorrow is Friday you Stephanie and Jo will have tomorrow at school off from doing anything so as you girls can rest and relax before the big day on Saturday” Emily told her.

Taking a sigh of relief over not having to get embarrassed the next day Taylor replied to Emily “Thank you for doing this for me I am grateful you gave me and my friends a day off and I was wondering if you could please at least give me some clues or something about what you have planned for me Saturday?

It’s your last day to blackmail me and make me do as you wish and I have a fair idea that you are going to make it count and are we still in agreement if I go through with the party and do everything you say then you will destroy all video and picks of me and my friends and leave us alone?

“Of course I promise Taylor and I keep all my promises but let’s just see if you can get through the party first because my plans for you won’t be anything you like and from what the invited guests told me they are looking forward to seeing what I can come up with to humiliate you for their entertainment and I even got a request from the birthday girl for you to do something.”
Wondering what she was going to have to do Taylor pleaded to Emily once again to give her some clues on her fate at the party.

“Well let me say first we narrowed the party guests down to our nude waitresses and five boys and five girls plus the birthday girl so now you know how many people you will have to humiliate yourself in front of."

"I think you deserve some sort of idea seeing it’s you that has to go through with it so I will give you two hints so most activities will still be a surprise and I want everyone at the party to see a humiliated and surprised look on your face when each event happens to add to their entertainment and your humiliation and I promise you that I have instructed all guests to leave their phones and cameras at home.”

“You won’t like this but you wanted some hints so your first hint for one of your activities is you will be giving at least two blowjobs and licking out at least one pussy and depending on how sadistic I am on Saturday it could be a lot more and your second hint is game prizes with you involved as part of the prize.”

Taylor dropped her jaw and went silent for a few seconds while she took it all in then said to Emily in a shocked but still composed voice “OMG, please not put a dick in my mouth or lick out a girl. Please I have never sucked a dick before and licking a girls pussy sounds grouse.”

“Too bad, you know the rules for the party and by the end of the night I think I could change your mind about dicks in your mouth and I’m sure me and the guests would like it when I tell you if I want their cum to go all over your hair and face or in your mouth and swallow it for me like a good little slut.”

“Yes” Emma replied Taylor lowering her head in defeat then composing herself before looking back up at Emma and knowing she had no choice in the matter and she was better off doing this for one night rather than a slave with her two friends for months.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mr stardust for this post: