Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
Rub toothpaste on clit
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
50 spanks to pussy
\
I was away for over a month, and just returned. There was no activity on the thread since I was visiting family.

Completed this last Friday. After a very long clit tickling punishment on Thursday. SO I was very horny. I had planned on completing on Thursday since I was so desperate for the chance to touch Sir's clit just a bit longer. Unfortunately for me. I had thrown away my ginger before leaving for vacation and had to settle for doing it the next day after I could go and buy some.

The toothpaste on Sir's clit wasn't too bad. But the ginger up my ass was awful as ususal. The spanks to Sir's pussy were almost a relief and really nothing compared to what I had coming by the end of Friday.

Once those were delivered it was time to finger Sir's clit. Now I cannot usually edge just from fingering Sir's clit. But I had spent several days while I was away enjoying TurntoAsh's post. And just knowing I was allowed to edge when she wasn't was enough to get me to the edge. Well that and several days of being horny and desperate and not being ablew to edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
50 to your clit with the wooden spoon.
Tabasco to your clit
clamp your clit and nipples for 10 minutes.

And then use the paintbrush.

And, most importantly, enjoy!
This punishment was done after over 1300 spanks and rubber band snaps had been delivered to Sir's clit. In order to get ity tender and aching for it's weekend teasing. The abuse had made this little pain slut so horny that I was willing to do the punishment just so I could get the extra 15 minutes tickling Sir's clit.

Sir's clit of course was raw and tender after all that abuse so the Tabasco and the clamp were agony. I was crying, barely able to stand the pain on Sir's very tender clitty. But the wicked brush bristles felt so good tickling and scratching at Sir's clit. I was on the verge of edging and having to stop when the alarm thankfully went off.

Punishments Remaining:
50 spanks to pussy 2500
50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon. 10805
50 hits to pussy with a flogger 2450
50 spanks to pussy with a riding crop 2950
50 spanks to pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 5100
50 rubber band snaps to clit 50
Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes 69
Rub toothpaste on clit 21
Rub Tiger Balm on clit 39
Rub Icy-Hot on clit 43
Rub Tabasco on clit. 90