View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 08:57 AM   #8
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Man this was super tough...
Rolled a 6 and a 1 to start off so Skin tight jeans and rolling Every 5mins
1. Started off with 1 glass of water..so far so good
3. 2 additional glasses of water...not too bad, but I'm only at 3 so this isn't looking good.
7. Looks like I don't have to drink any water this turn but will be waiting 20min to roll again
12. Good roll, but landed on a bad spot, 3 more glasses of water
14. Another 4 glasses of water, this is going very bad.
20. Just one glass of water this time but I am already so full I can barely drink anymore
21. Rolled a one, but nothing to do here, easy reroll on this.
25. Another glass of water and only half way there, pretty sure I'm not going to make it
31. Great roll and a great result, get to skip to 40
40. Unfortunately skipping to 40 gets me 2 more glasses of water. I can feel the pressure building
44. Wait 2hrs to roll again, about 25mins in my bladder wants to explode. 5 mins later a little pee starts to escape, not a lot but in these jeans you can definitely tell that I peed my pants. I decide that this doesn't count as losing the dare, so I decide to try and wait it out. I should have just gave up because about 5 minutes later the floodgates opened and my bladder wanted to completely empty. As pee rushed out I was unable to stop it - luckily after about 15 or 20 seconds I was able to stop it. Now I'm sitting here in very wet jeans, typing out this report all the while hoping that I do not start peeing again.

Rolled a 1 for a punishment, but since public is a limit of mine I rerolled and got a 3. Pee through your clothes for three days.

Fun dare, thanks!

During the writing of the report my bladder decided it was going to expel again and pee began rushing out again.

Dislikes: messing diapers, AB, drinking pee, cum eating, enemas

Limits: scat, long term dares, pics/vids, illegal
dlJohn is offline   Reply With Quote