View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #30
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

YES it might be 1 o'clock in the morning over here in good old england and YES i might have to get up early for college but oh well as long as i can put the next chapter up it doesnt matter

“So if you haven’t had sex with a woman do you want to with a man or something?” Now was my chance this was the perfect moment to tell him who I was.

“Well I suppose I would like to try it someday. Why, you offering?” I said with a wink.

“Haha, if you like” he winked back.

What had come over me I’d never had this much confidence before. Anyone else I would’ve denied it immediately but with him I was a different person. I was gay and I knew I wanted to be with him and I was massively determined to get him no matter what.

I started to build up the courage to say the 3 words that would change our relationship “I lo-“

“Right this is boring” he interrupted! Maybe it wasn’t the right time I thought to myself. Saying I love you in a toilet stall isn’t how I imagined it.I will just have to wait for a better moment I pessimistically thought to myself.

“ How about we start making this more interesting and start doing dares as well” he continued “Hmmm when the next person comes into the toilet I dare you to go to the urinals to the one next to him and pull you trunks down all the way before you start peeing. And if you fancy being a little extreme try to get a little look at his junk” he said with a huge grin on his face.

Well even though it wasn’t my turn to do a dare and I was just about to tell him I liked him I admired his mischievousness, I replied “FINE I’ll do it but you’re getting a super hard one next round” as was I ! I started thinking about this dare I was just about to do and I literally mean just about to do.

As I had finished getting myself mentally prepared for my first more serious dare a guy walked into to the bathroom and to make things worse he was fit as well!

I walked out of the stall with Ryan giggling in the background admiring this stranger’s body and six pack. Seriously what was with everyone around me being fit and having six packs! He was probably about 20 and to be honest I didn’t spend a lot of time looking at his face!

I started to walk to the urinal next to him he gave me weird looks as there was a huge row of free toilets right next to us. As I was just about to lower my trunks I felt the blood rush from my head making me feel like I was about to faint of anxiety to somewhere that I didn’t want it to be.

As I turned and saw Ryan with his head poking out the stall egging me on my dick started to rise, well can you blame me I was alone with 2 fit guys! Any gay boys dream! Then a sudden rush of bravery filled through me. Well some would call it bravery, some would call it foolishness. And as I said to myself “in for a penny, in for a pound,” I lowered my trunks and noticed my 7 inch dick spring up and stand to attention.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote