View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #30
person555
Baby Member

Talking Just did this tonight...

Interesting topic. I'm a male, 25. I just stripped butt ass naked in front of 4 ladies tonight (ages 24, 25, 27, 35). They were all in grad school. I was shy at first, but after I had a drink I was good. I had initially told this girl, who I met off Craigslist and had sex with the same night, that I wanted to be butt naked in front of a group of girls. I didn't think she'd set it up, but she did! So I went over to her friends place where her and her friends waited. We chatted for a bit, then they put on some music, and I started stripping. I can NOT dance, but a little liquor helped me do something something. I do work out alot and am very flexible, so I did some chest bounces, leg splits, and griding, and other silly poses. I felt silly, like a complete goof, but they loved it. The girls even rubbed oil on my naked self as I danced...ALL OVER ME. I had fun, they all cheered me on and stared at my privates. First time I did this, good times! They told me I could come back whenever. Who knows where the next night will lead. I love being naked in front of girls.
person555 is offline   Reply With Quote