Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #11
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Six

Chapter Six
Lola turned towards Anna. "Truth or dare?"

Anna looked at her warily. The last dare had been a tough one and this was Lola she was dealing with... And it would be typical Lola to give out an impossible dare.

"Truth" she said, taking the easy way out.

Not wanting to give her an easy question just because it was truth, Lola took a moment to think. "Ok... Anna... Would you mind giving a guy a blow job?

"No... I don't think so." she replied, "I just wouldn't want to have him... Um... Go off in my mouth. That's what I would find disgusting."

All the girls readily agreed to that, although Jade wasn't sure she would even want to give one in the first place. The talk about blow jobs was keeping my member slightly hard the whole time, not noticeable sitting down but if I had to stand up I might be in trouble. And I didn't even have my shirt to try to cover it up with anymore, which was even more troublesome.

Anna turned towards me again. I seemed to be the popular target here. Before she could even ask, I said "Truth". Having already lost my shirt, I didn't want to risk anything else. Anna made a pouty face but no one said anything. We were past the point were we would call each other wimps, everyone knew that if the player who was daring you was in a bad mood, you could be in trouble.

But the truths weren't easy either. Anna proved this point by asking me deviously, "So, James, when's the last time you masturbated?"

The way she asked it, not trying the sugar coat the word caught me off balance. Immediately, I started to become red in the face. I now knew how Jade had felt. Too make it worse Lola started to chime in.

"Come on James, tell us. There's a time limit! No need to be shy, we all know you do it. Why, I bet -"

But I never found out what she bet cause I interrupted her then, hurriedly spitting out, "Yesterday."

"When yesterday?" asked Anna probing for more information.

"In the morning. Before I took a shower." I answered, just as hurriedly as before.

"See James, that wasn't that hard!" exclaimed Lola, "But you were yesterday!"

This was met with a round of "Oooohhh's" and "Snappp's" which just made me turn even redder.

In an attempt to get the attention away from me, and pay her back for the last dare, I faced Jade and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

She knew I was trying to get revenge, but even then she hesitated, remembering what her last truth question had been. Eventually she decided that showing her bra or something like that would be less embarrassing than answering another question, seeing as two of the other girls had already showed there's.

"Dare."

But I wasn't going to follow the herd and make her do what had already been done, where would the fun be in the that? Instead I decided to take the game to the next level and said, "Show everyone your panties."

Anna gasped, but Jade just looked resigned to her fate. She knew that I would give her a dare like this. She was wearing a dress, a light summer one with white. And light blue stripes, so it wouldn't require much energy to do it. She stood up slowly, steeling her mind. Slowly she grabbed the hem and lifted it up. She brought it up tantalizing high, so that I could admire her tanned and shapely legs, but stopped just short of her pubic region. Then, looking at me, she lifted it up past her waist.

She was wearing yellow panties, with white borders, and with her legs pressed tightly together out of nervousness, you could clearly make out the V where the fabric was covering her pussy. She held the dress up for another second or two, before giggling, and, suprising everyone once again, spinning around quickly to give everyone a nice view of her perfectly round and bubbly ass cheeks. She then let the dress fall down and sat back down in her seat.

My dick was starting to bulge now, more than ever, so I adjusted myself. However, my hard-on would still be painfully obvious to anyone if I to stand up. Lola gave a small whistle, and Anna clapped twice. Ella and I remained quiet but I gave her a small smile when she looked my way.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-14-2011 at 02:58 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote